Cash Managements Draw 1.170% High
- Cash Managements Draw 2.040% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that The U.S. Treasury Department has sold US$4 billion 5-day cash management bills, dated January 13, 2005 due on January 18, 2005 at a 2.040% high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 5.53. The coupon equivalent was 2.069%. The price was 99.971667.
- TREASURY FINANCING: JULY-SEPTEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p39
Focuses on the financing of the U.S. Department of the Treasury from July 2004 to September 2004. Auction of bills by the agency; Results of the auctions; Efforts of the agency to raise new cash.
- Treasury to Sell $27B of 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury to sell $27 billion of four-week discount bills on May 28, 2008, and $19 billion of 17-day cash management bills on May 30.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.490% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the sale of $45 billion of 63-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are due December 18, 2008 at a 0.490% high tender rate. Its bid-to-cover ratio was 2.18 while the coupon equivalent was 0.813%, with price of 99.914250. The low bid was...
- Treasury to Offer $19B 63-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p33
The article announces the plan of the Department of the Treasury to auction $19 billion Treasury bills on February 13, 2008 in the U.S. The department will be offering sixty-three-day cash management bills. According to the Treasury, the cash management bills are dated February 14 and due April...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $11B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32845, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $10.999 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The cash will be produced by selling $45 billion to refund $34.001 billion of maturing securities. The Treasury will be selling $24 billion of...
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the value of the cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department. Nineteen billion dollars of 63-day cash management bills, dated February 14, 2008 and due April 17, 2008 was sold, at a 2.440 percent high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.49 and the...
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.380% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
The article reports sale by the Treasury Department of $7 billion of 6-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 4.380% in the United States. The bills are dated March 8 and due March 14, 2006. The coupon equivalent was 4.444%, the price was 99.927000, the low bid was 4.350%, and the...
- Treasury to Offer $17B Of Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32595, p6
The article reports on the $17 billion of 17-day cash management bills to be offered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The department announces on March 26, 2007 that it will auction the said cash management bills on March 28, 2007. The bills are dated March 30, 2007 and are due on April...