ISM Non-Mfg. Index Up to 54.5% in May
- Business Highlights. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar2005, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p2
Presents a business update in South Dakota and the U.S. as of 2004. Percentage increase in personal income growth; Rise in nonfarm payroll employment; Graphs illustrating business and economic activity in South Dakota from 1999 to 2004.
- Business and Economic Activity. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2004, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p3
Presents graphs on the business and economic activity of South Dakota from 1999 to 2004. Rate of unemployment and employment in the state; Number of car and truck registration for the period; Personal income and business proprietors' income.
- OREGON: Jobless Rate Surges. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33027, p9
The article reports on the unemployment rate in Oregon in November 2008. According to the state Employment Department, jobless rate jumped to 8.1% in the said period from 7.2% in October. It states that the region lost 6300 jobs including 2200 in construction, 1800 in leisure and hospitality,...
- SOUTH CAROLINA ECONOMIC FACTS. // Business & Economic Review;Oct/Nov2004, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p32
Presents economic indicators and figures in South Carolina. Economic development; Employment trends; Building permits; Economic indices; Business trade.
- Manufacturing dominates employment in 46124. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p30A
The article presents several statistics on economic indicators and demographic values in Indiana including population, occupations and business establishments.
- The San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area. // Perryman Short-Term Economic Forecast;Winter2012, Vol. 32, p49
The article discusses a short-term economic outlook for the San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area in Texas for 2012 to 2017. Sources of long-term expansion are mentioned, including its base of education, military, health care and related activity. The growth in total nonfarm...
- Columbus. Smith, James C. // Indiana Business Review;Winter2004, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on the trends in economic activity in Columbus and Bartholomew County in Indiana as of December 2004. Factors that contribute to the decline of the per capita personal income in Bartholomew County; Rate of employment and unemployment; Business activity.
- Business Highlights. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2004, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p2
Highlights the business activity of South Dakota and the U.S. for the second quarter of 2004. Growth in South Dakota's employment sector; Increase in sales of trucks in South Dakota; Decline in personal income and in farm proprietors' earnings in South Dakota; Decline in unemployment rate in...
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Central Penn Business Journal;2/20/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p30
Several charts are presented that depicts the economic indicators of Pennsylvania businesses, including Nasdaq weekly closings, Dow Jones weekly closing as well as unemployment changes.