NASD Proposes Compliance Rules
- New certified fleet managers. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2000, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p26
Enumerates the graduates of the Certified Transportation Professional program offered by the Institute for Truck Transportation Management. Kroger Co. analyst Carl Swartz; Sonoco products' Royce Allison; Bell Atlantic's Thomas Dillon.
- ICIA JOINS ESTA Council. Kirk, Fiona // Stage Directions;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
Presents information on the acceptance of the International Communications Industries Association, Inc. (ICIA) of a position in the certification council of the Entertainment Services and Technology Association (ESTA) in 2004. Function of the ESTA certification council; Executives appointed by...
- Virginia Now Requires CANA's Crematory Operator Certification. // American Funeral Director;Aug2009, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p60
The article reports that the Virginia State Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers have selected the Crematory Operator Certification Program of the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) as a mandatory training requirement for its state crematory managers and operators. The entry notes...
- ABC Elects New Officers and Board Members. // Debt Cubed;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p39
Lists the names of the American Board of Certification officers and directors who were elected at the organization's board of directors meeting on December 4, 2004. Number of officers and directors who are members of the Commercial Law League of America; Career backgrounds of the additions to...
- CERTIFICATION. // Association Management;Apr2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p69
Discusses the size of staffs that manage organizations. Discussion on the belief that the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation is for executives belonging to large staffs; Percentage of CAE coming from small staffs; Information on CAE exams.
- NEW CAEs. // Association Management;Mar2004, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p73
Presents lists of new Certified Association Executives who passed the December 2003 exam.
- (ISC)2 and ASIS International to Cross-Endorse Certifications. // Certification Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p10
This article reports that the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium has reached an agreement with ASIS International in December 2004, to mutually endorse certification offerings from both organizations. ASIS offers the Certified Protection Professional, which is...
- Spotlight on ISACA's Certifications: CISA, CISM and the New CGEIT. Nicholson, Howard // Certification Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p24
The article provides information on the certifications offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) to information technology (IT) professionals. ISACA president Lynn Lawton said the need for certification as a way to identify highly qualified professionals is more...
- ASSOCIATIONS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p20
Presents updates on associations in the audio-video industry in the U.S., as of July 2004. Details of the certification of Electronic Systems Technicians candidates; Participation of the International Communications Industries Association (ICIA) and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television...