- Two Photogs Presumed Dead In Tsunami Disaster. DeFoore, Jay; Walker, David // Photo District News;Feb2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p21
Presents information on two photographers who are missing and presumed dead in the tsunami incident in Asia.
- Committee says missing missionaries are likely dead. // National Catholic Reporter;10/5/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p12
Highlights the report of a committee investigating the disappearance of three American missionaries in Colombia in 1993. Presumption on the death of the missionaries; Names of the missionaries; Overview of the report of the Crisis Committee of the New Tribes Mission.
- Koenig's body believed to be found. // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;2/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 28, p21
The article reports that the Vancouver police department has claimed to find the dead body of actor Andrew Koenig.
- Help us FIND OUR LOST loved ones. Lipson, Norm // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/9/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 32, p38
Discusses the National Missing Persons Week nationwide campaign coordinated by the National Missing Persons Unit in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory in August 2004. Aim of the campaign; Number of missing persons around the country every year; Theme of the campaign; Information on why...
- Missing. Bush, Michelle // Teen Ink;Feb2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p24
The article describes how the author felt when a little girl of his locality went missing during his childhood.
- AT PRESS TIME. // Electronic Media;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p1
Reports developments on the terrorist attacks in the United States as of September 2001. Confirmation of the loss of Angel Juarbe, winner from Fox Television reality show 'Murder in Small town X'; Expression of gratitude for all the concerns over the death of Juarbe; Notification of the death...
- Missing and presumed murdered. Weinberg, Steve // ABA Journal;Sep95, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p62
Presents the details of the disappearance of Lou Alan Goettsch of Abilene, Texas, who was later presumed to have been murdered. Futile search for Goettsch; Roney Harper's confession of the murder 12 years after it was committed; Defense strategies for Harper; Little precedent to follow; Refusal...
- TO THE EDITOR. Levy, Rachel; Cohen, Jerry // Points East;Nov2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor related to search of family history of missing people.
- Un divan pour en finir avec l'absence ou le temps retrouvÃ© dans la littÃ©rature algÃ©rienne. Chikhi, Beïda // International Journal of Francophone Studies;2007, Vol. 10 Issue 1/2, p237
The writings of Algerian writers have long been characterised by the emergence in many different forms of a missing reality, which is expressed in terms of a more or less painful absence. This article highlights those categories and objects that are most marked by this absence as necessary...