- Using cost-utility analysis to select among clinical pharmacy services. Basskin, Lorne // Formulary;Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p684
Discusses the use of cost-utility analysis to select among clinical pharmacy services. Use of a step-by-step model; Data collection; Ranking of services and objectives; Interventions. INSET: Why offer clinical services?..
- Differences in generic sertraline for children: real or artefact from cost containing to clinical quality of generics use. Bonati, Maurizio; Maschi, Silvia; Clavenna, Antonio // European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology;Mar2007, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p319
A correction to the article "Differences in generic sertraline for children: real or artefact from cost containing to clinical quality of generics use" which appeared in a 2006 issue of "European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology" is presented.
- Evolution of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Waldman, S. A.; Christensen, N. B.; Terzic, A. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Sep2007, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p233
The article presents the style information of the periodical "Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics."
- Keyword Index. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Mar2012 Supplement, Vol. 91, pS144
A keyword index for the March 2012 issue of "Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics" is presented.
- ASCPT News. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Apr2014, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p350
The article offers information on the 2015 Annual American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics to be held in Illinois.
- Issue Information - TOC. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Feb2016, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p117
A table of contents for the journal "Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics" is presented.
- Dilling's Clinical Pharmacology (Book). Corbascio, Aldo N. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr62, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p708
Reviews the book 'Dilling's Clinical Pharmacology,' revised by Stanley Alstead.
- Clinical Pharmacology of Human Growth Hormone and its Secretagogues. Root, Allen W.; Root, Michael J. // Current Drug Targets - Immune, Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders;Apr2002, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p27
The regulation of the synthesis and secretion of human growth hormone (hGH), its biologic activity, and its therapeutic use are reviewed. Both the production and secretion of GH are stimulated by hypothalamic GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) and by the endogenous GH secretagogue (GHS) ghrelin, a...
- Understanding and preparing for clinical drug trial audits. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/1/2002, Vol. 59 Issue 23, p2301
Explains the audit process of clinical drug trials in the U.S. Purpose of the audit; Elements of the inspection process; Responsibilities of the pharmacist; Role of the Investigational Drug Service technician; Checklist for preparing a pharmacy for a clinical trial audit.