- Morning sickness. // GP: General Practitioner;5/7/2010, p13
The article reports that according to a study published online in the 2010 issue of the periodical "British medical Journal" women whose mothers suffered from morning sickness are likely to face the same problem.
- New thoughts on nausea. Mazel, Sharon // Baby Talk;Sep2002, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p74
Presents tips on preventing pregnancy nausea. Foods which trigger nausea; Increase in the intake of vitamin B6; Alternative techniques; Information on incorporating ginger into food intake.
- mother of all morning sickness. Hays, Kim // Baby Talk;Sep2010, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p73
The article presents research from Norway which reveals that women whose mothers suffered from severe morning sickness are likely to suffer the same.
- A Risk-Benefit Assessment of Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological Treatments for Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy. Mazzotta, P.; Magee, L.A. // Drugs;Apr2000, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p781
Despite evidence of fetal safety, most antiemetics are contraindicated in pregnancy. We summarise a risk-benefit analysis of the literature on safety and effectiveness of pharmacotherapy and nontraditional therapy for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP) to provide evidence-based guidelines on...
- Some Massive Gravity. Butler, Liza // Gulf Coast: A Journal of Literature & Fine Arts;Winter2012/Spring2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p166
The author presents a personal narrative in which she accounts her pregnancy.
- Letter to editor. Reichmann, James P. // International Journal of Women's Health;2013, Vol. 5, p35
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Optimal management of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy," by N. Ebrahimi, C. Maltepe, and A. Einarson in the 2010 issue.
- Can a baby grow on saltines? Clifford, Catherine // Redbook;Jan98, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p30
Reports the finding that morning sickness does not pose any danger to the baby. Most important period for the baby's birth weight.
- Is it morning sickness or something worse? Carpenter, Tristin S. // RN;Oct2003, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p34
Focuses on hyperemesis gravidarum (HG). Complication with unknown causes; Signs and symptoms of HG; Treatment options.
- Why Do They Call It 'Morning Sickness' When I'm Not Feeling Well All Day? Monti, Davorka // International Journal of Childbirth Education;Mar2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP). Strategies in preventing NVP; Symptoms of NVP.
- Dealing with morning sickness. Shivlani, Sonali // Mother & Baby;Oct 2015, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p78
No abstract available.