- Computer Health-Care Training. Cunliff, Ed; Crandall, Sonia J.S. // Training & Development Journal;Jul86, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p50
No abstract available.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. Printer, Andrew // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p2
Focuses on the Gerson therapy training program for licensed medical professionals. Goals of the program; Phases of the program; Evaluation of program outcomes.
- How to keep the good doctors you hire. Cejka, Sue // Medical Economics;06/15/98, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p42
Presents information on how to make a doctor's tenure long lasting. Major reason doctors defect; Why to keep in touch before the doctor arrives; Importance of involving a doctor in decision-making; How to reduce relocation hassles; Information on the need for being clear about what is expected.
- Training strategic thinkers. Bartlett, Diana // Modern Healthcare;08/10/98, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
Comments on the training of healthcare professionals. Problems faced in training healthcare professionals; Shortcomings of healthcare leaders; Lessons to be learned by students.
- Training programs next on Congress' consolidation list. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;7/31/95, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p21
Informs about the strategy of the Congress to consolidate its position through various health-professional training programs. Proposal for a bill by the House Appropriations Committee; Details.
- Executive advancement. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;3/20/94, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p26
Announces a five-day institute program in budgeting, human resources, economics and strategic planning of the Eisenbise Executive Development Institute to be held in August 1994 in Kansas City, Missouri. Institute as grooming mid-level nursing administrators in health care service; Ability to...
- New patients, new challenges. // Behavioral Health Treatment;Jul96, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the need for mental health and addiction staff to be cross-trained in order to meet the demands of dually diagnosed patients in the United States. In-service sessions on mental health disorders; Academic courses; Multidisciplinary treatment teams. INSETS: Getting away from `us vs....
- Labor panel okays training cutbacks. // Ophthalmology Times;4/24/95, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p4
Reports on US Senate Labor Committee's approval of a legislation aimed at consolidating health profession training programs. Streamlining of 44 programs into six through the Health Professions Education Consolidation and Reauthorization Act of 1995.
- Funds aim to retrain health workers. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;08/04/97, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p1
Cites the plans to retrain health care workers who lose their jobs because of consolidation and changes in the industry in New York City, New York, through the use of state and federal funds. Difficulty associated with retraining workers and finding employment for them; Comments from Howard...
- Epidemiological surveillance and control of communicable diseases. // Weekly Epidemiological Record;3/2/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p72
Reports the international training course on epidemiology in Paris, France. Aims of the training course; Participation of physicians and technical health personnel in the training course; Role of health personnel in health program promotion.