- A QUANTITATIVE LYMPH NODE WEIGHT ASSAY FOR ALLOGENEIC INTERACTIONS IN THE RAT. Dorsch, Susan E.; Roser, Bruce // Australian Journal of Experimental Biology & Medical Science;Apr1974, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p253
Presents a quantitative lymph node assay for allogeneic interactions in the rat. Methods of measuring allograft responses in vivo; Effect of the injection of allogeneic cells; Kinetics of lymph node enlargement.
- As allograft use rises, federal regulations ensure safety. // Orthopedics Today;Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p50
This article reports on a study which revealed an increase in musculoskeletal allograft use in the U.S.
- CRYPTIC SPECIES IN SIGMODON HISPIDUS: EVIDENCE FROM DNA SEQUENCES. Peppers, Lottie L.; Bradley, Robert D. // Journal of Mammalogy;May2000, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p332
Examines the phylogenetic relationships among subspecies of Sigmodon hispidus with the use of DNA-sequence data. Research methodology; Results and discussion.
- Leflunomide/methotrexate/sulfasalazine. // Reactions Weekly;8/28/2010, Issue 1316, p29
The article describes the case of a 53-year-old woman who developed various toxicities, such as gastrointestinal (GI) intolerance, hepatocellular injury and allergic skin reaction while receiving leflunomide, methotrexate and sulfasalazine for severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Adalimumab/leflunomide/methotrexate. // Reactions Weekly;5/21/2011, Issue 1352, p6
The article describes the case of a 58-year-old woman with rheumatoid arthritis who developed disseminated tuberculosis and pneumocystis while being treated with leflunomide, corticosteroids, methotrexate and adalimumab.
- Leflunomide. // Reactions Weekly;5/21/2011, Issue 1352, p24
The article describes the case of a 62-year-old woman who developed several multisystem toxicity such as gastroenteritis and septicaemia during treatment with leflunomide.
- Health Canada: leflunomide and peripheral neuropathy. // Reactions Weekly;5/1/2010, Issue 1299, p2
The article focuses on reports of peripheral neuropathy associated with leflunomide, a class of disease-modifying antirheumatic drug.
- Leflunomide. // Reactions Weekly;11/17/2012, Issue 1428, p24
The article describes a case of colitis in a 49-year-old woman that developed following treatment with leflunomide for reactive arthritis.
- Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model for Prediction of Leflunomide and Teriflunomide: Should Consideration Be Given to Cannalicular Efflux Transporters? Srinivas, NR // CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology;Oct2015, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p563
A letter to the article is presented in response to the article "Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Model for Prediction of Leflunomide and Teriflunomide: Should Consideration Be Given to Cannalicular Efflux Transporters?" by N. R. Srinivas in the previous issue.