- Iodine quantification with dual-energy CT: phantom study and preliminary experience with VX2 residual tumour in rabbits after radiofrequency ablation. LI, Y.; SHI, G.; WANG, S.; WU, R. // British Journal of Radiology;Sep2013, Vol. 86 Issue 1029, p1
Objective: The purpose of our study was to validate iodine quantification in a phantom study with dual-source dual-energy CT (DECT) and to apply this technique to differentiate benign periablational reactive tissue from residual tumour in VX2 carcinoma in rabbits after radio- frequency ablation...
- Radioiodine Thyroid Remnant Ablation after Recombinant Human Thyrotropin or Thyroid Hormone Withdrawal in Patients with High-Risk Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Pitoia, Fabián; Marlowe, Robert J.; Abelleira, Erika; Faure, Eduardo N.; Bueno, Fernanda; Schwarzstein, Diego; Lutfi, Rubén Julio; Niepomniszcze, Hugo // Journal of Thyroid Research;2012, p1
To supplement limited relevant literature, we retrospectively compared ablation and disease outcomes in high-risk differentiated thyroid carcinoma (DTC) patients undergoing radioiodine thyroid remnant ablation aided by recombinant human thyrotropin (rhTSH) versus thyroid hormone...
- Improving Iodine Intake from Seaweed. // Nutraceutical Business & Technology;May/Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the confirmation regarding the bioavailability of Algea AS' iodine supplement for the human body.
- Nutritional gap. Lansley, Peter // New Scientist;9/13/2014, Vol. 223 Issue 2986, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a special report on vitamins from the August 30, 2014 issue.
- Reasons to be cheerful about ablation. Van Brabandt, Hans; Neyt, Mattias; Devos, Carl // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/5/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7927, p22
A response from the authors about their article "Caution Over Use of Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation," in the 2013 issue is presented.
- `Wet' delivery may revolutionize radiofrequency tissue ablation. Watson, Fiona // Urology Times;Apr97, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the advantages of using a new method of delivering radiofrequency energy for tissue ablation. Difficulties of using radiofrequency ablation techniques; Significance of tissue ablation size; Research study on lesion size and tissue impedance; Use of visualization aids control;...
- Expert Consensus for Image-guided Radiofrequency Ablation of Pulmonary Tumors. Baodong LIU; Xiuyi ZHI // Chinese Journal of Lung Cancer;5/20/2015, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p251
No abstract available.
- THE EFFECTS OF CLINIC STYLE ON ACCESS RATES TO CATHETER ABLATION IN THE MIDLANDS. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA27
Presents an abstract to the article "The Effect of Clinic Style on Access Rates to Catheter Ablation in the Midlands," by L. Tapp, A. Price, and N. Prasad.
- COMPARISON OF SINGLE ABLATION CATHETER VERSUS MULTIPOLAR MAPPING CATHETER FOR ASSESSMENT OF PULMONARY VEIN CONDUCTION. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA101
An abstract for the article "Comparison of Single Ablation Catheter Versus Multipolar Mapping Catheter for Assessment of Pulmonary Vein Conduction," by J.R. Paisley, D. Tomlinson, J. de Bono and colleagues is presented.