- Varian equips International Oncology's first comprehensive cancer centre in India. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Aug2010, p7
The article reports that the Varian Medical Systems Inc. has provided medical apparatus and software for the radiotherapy Fortis International Oncology Centre, a joint project between International Oncology and Fortis Healthcare, which aim is to improve access to advance treatments of Indian...
- The 2010-2015 Outlook for Hematology and Oncology Products in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 2/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts are presented that depict the 2010-2015 outlook for hematology and oncology products in various cities in India including Kanpur, Pune, and Kolkata.
- Varian Medical Systems equips three leading cancer centres in Istanbul. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Jul2010, p15
The article reports on the arrival of modern medical linear accelerators provided by Varian Medical Systems Inc. to the three oncology centers in Istanbul.
- NEOPROBE EXPECTS 45% INCREASE IN 2ND QTR 2010 REVENUE. // Biotech Financial Reports;Aug2010, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p5
The article features the Neoprobe Corp. in Dublin, Ohio which expects a 45% revenue increase in the second quarter of 2010. It states that Neoprobe Corp. is a company that specializes in the development of innovative oncology surgical and diagnostic products. It mentions that the company...
- Fox Chase Cancer Center acquires four Siemens accelerators. // Biotech Equipment Update;Mar2000, p6
Reports on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Fox Chase Cancer Center's purchase of cancer treatment equipment from Siemens Medical Systems' Oncology Care Systems Group. Background on Siemens Medical Systems' partnership with cancer research facilities; Contact information.
- From pure research imaging tool to PET-guided personalized medicine in oncology: A true revolution in modern medicine. Basu, Sandip // Indian Journal of Cancer;Apr-Jun2010, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p98
The author reflects on the revolutionary impact of molecular imaging on the practice of oncology. The author states that the molecular imaging impact on positron emission tomography (PET) and PET-computed tomography is revolutionary in the practice of oncology. He notes that the imaging...
- ScinoPharm Invests in High Potency Cytotoxic Injectable Plant. // China Chemical Reporter;9/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p9
The article reports that ScinoPharm Taiwan Ltd. has planned to invest around 37.6 million dollars to build a high potency cytotoxic injectable plant for the production of oncological injectable products in Taiwan. It notes that ScinoPharm is a global provider of active pharmaceutical ingredients...
- The 2010-2015 Outlook for Hematology and Oncology Products in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 1/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and diagrams forecasting the demand of hematology and oncology products in different cities of Japan including Tokyo, Mie and Kyoto for the period of years from 2010 to 2015 are presented.
- The application of PET-CT to post-mastectomy regional radiation therapy using a deformable image registration. Yu Sun Lee; Kyoung Ju Kim; Seung Do Ahn; Eun Kyung Choi; Jong Hoon Kim; Sang-wook Lee; Si Yeol Song; Sang Min Yoon; Young Seok Kim; Jin-hong Park; Byung Chul Cho; Su Ssan Kim // Radiation Oncology;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
Background: To evaluate the utility of the preoperative PET-CT using deformable image registration (DIR) in the treatment of patients with locally advanced breast cancer and to find appropriate radiotherapy technique for further adequate treatment of axillary nodal area. Methods: Sixty-five...