- The best way..... // Redbook;May97, Vol. 189 Issue 1, p164
Presents the way to cope up if you forget to give your child the right dosage of antibiotics. How to manage the dosage if it is three times a day.
- Hectic Schedules Cause Most People To Forget To Take Medicine: Study. // Jet;10/05/98, Vol. 94 Issue 19, p27
Reports on a study by researchers at the University of Michigan which suggested that busy schedules more so than old age, make people forget to take medications. Number of arthritis patients between the ages 34 and 84 who were studied by researchers; How long the patients were studied; What led...
- Maximum tolerated exposure: A more rational approach to drug dosing. Bertino, Joseph R.; Salamone, Salvatore J. // Hem/Onc Today;7/10/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p6
The authors explore the advantages of maximum tolerated dose (MTD) approach to drug dosing.
- CORRECTION. // RN;Apr2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p10
A correction to the article "When Organs Fail One By One," that was published in the May 2006 issue is presented.
- Correction. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;5/1/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p795
A correction to the article "Two nomograms for determining extended-dosing intervals for gentamicin in neonates" that was published in the April 1, 2008 issue is presented.
- Book Correction Notice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;10/1/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p1794
A correction to the article "Dosage Section: Infants and Children" that was published in the book Pediatric Injectable Drugs is presented.
- Correction Notice. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/15/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p1604
A correction to the dosage section of the book "Pediatric Injectable Drugs (The Teddy Bear Book)," 8th Edition is presented.
- The cat's out. Sweeney, Jack // Drug Topics;7/8/96, Vol. 140 Issue 13, p63
Relates the author's experience in explaining the dosage of the drug Flagyl.
- Haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without in vitro T-cell depletion for the treatment of hematological malignancies. X. -J. Huang; D. -H. Liu; K. -Y. Liu; L. -P. Xu; H. Chen; W. Han; Y. -H. Chen; J. -Z. Wang; Z. -Y. Gao; Y.-C. Zhang; Q. Jiang; H. -X. Shi; D. -P. Lu // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Aug2008, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p295
A correction to the article "Haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation without in vitro T-cell depletion for the treatment of hematological malignancies" that was published in the 2008 issue is presented.