- CONFERENCE ROUND-UP. // Pulse;10/17/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p13
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include use of cognitive behavioral therapy and pharmacotherapy in treating depression, potential of Mirena, a hormonal intrauterine device, in treating menorrhagia and predictors of transient ischemic attack including confusion, memory loss...
- A Randomized Controlled Trial to assess the role of Curcumin in patients receiving neo-adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. // New Indian Journal of Surgery;Apr2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p93
An abstract of the article "A Randomized Controlled Trial to assess the role of Curcumin in patients receiving neo-adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer," by Krishna Adit Agarwal is presented.
- MEETING ABSTRACTS. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;2013, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p1
Several abstracts of the articles related to pharmaceutical education are presented including "Application of Genomic Principles to Pharmacotherapy of Cancer," by Christopher L. Farrell, Amy Messersmith, and Nancy G. Pedigo, "Revisiting the Biotransformation of the Antimalarial Compound...
- Hot Papers in the Literature. // Journal of Women's Health (15409996);May2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p445
The article presents abstract of medical research. They include "Tamoxifen treatment after adjuvant chemotherapy has opposite effects on bone mineral density in premenopausal patients depending on menstrual status", "Hypertension, menopause, and coronary artery disease risk in the Women's...
- Human Reproduction. // National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p371
An abstract of the article "Effects of Oral and Vaginal Administration of Levonorgestrel Emergency Contraception on Markers of Endometrial Receptivity," by C. X. Meng and colleagues is presented.
- Lancet. // National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p372
An abstract of the article "Ulipristal Acetate versus LevonorgestreLevonorgestrel for Emergency Contraception: A Randomised Non- Inferiority Trial and Meta-analysis," by A.F. Glasier and colleagues is presented.
- Comparison the effect of Levonorgestrel IUD (Mirena) with oral medroxyprogesterone acetate and Letrozole on abnormal uterine bleeding with simple endometrial hyperplasia. Karimi-Zarchi, M.; Ghane-Ezabadi, M. // Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 12, p104
Introduction: The aim of this study was to compare the effect of levonorgestrel IUD with oral medroxy progesterone acetate and Letrozole on abnormal uterine bleeding with simple endometrial hyperplasia. Materials and Methods: Forty five patients referred to Shahid Sadoughi gynecology clinics...
- Levonorgestrel. // Reactions Weekly;May2014, Vol. 1503 Issue 1, p26
An abstract of the article "Does an intraabdominally placed LNG-IUS have an adverse effect on fertility? a case report," by N. Doris and colleagues is presented.
- Contraception failure with an intrauterine device in a grand multipara woman: an undiagnosed septate uteri. Kurt, Raziye Keskin; Atcı, Nesrin; Öztürk, İlay; Uyar, Oğuz; Güngören, Arif // Perinatal Journal / Perinatoloji Dergisi;Oct2014 Supplement, Vol. 22, pSE46
Objective: Congenital uterine anomalies are usually asymptomatic. Women having undiagnosed uterine anomaly may have contraception failure. In this case report, we aimed to present a woman having intrauterine device(IUD) and intrauterine pregnancy because of undiagnosed uterine septum. Case: A...