- Elective repeat caesarean section at term: not before 39 weeks. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Oct2009, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p13
An abstract of the article "Elective repeat caesarean section at term: not before 39 weeks" is presented.
- Levobupivacaine/ropivacaine. // Reactions Weekly;Jun2014, Vol. 1504 Issue 1, p18
An abstract of the article "Convulsions in 2 patients after bilateral ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane blocks for cesarean analgesia," by E. Weiss and colleagues is presented.
- Childhood body mass index and the risk of prostate cancer in adult men. Aarestrup, J; Gamborg, M; Cook, M B; Sørensen, T I A; Baker, J L // British Journal of Cancer;7/8/2014, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p207
Background:Prostate cancer aetiology is poorly understood. It may have origins early in life; previously we found a positive association with childhood height. The effects of early life body mass index (BMI; kg mâˆ’2) on prostate cancer remain equivocal. We investigated if childhood BMI,...
- Risk factors of surgical site infection post cesarean section. Alishaq, M. A.; AlAjmi, J. A.; Al-Ali, B.; Saleh, F.; El-Sheik, M.; Malkawi, M.; George, A.; Garcia, L.; Locus, B. // BMC Proceedings;Jan2011 Supplement 6, Vol. 5, pP189
An abstract of the article "Risk Factors of Surgical Cite Infection Post Cesarean Section ," by M. A. Alishaq and colleagues is presented.
- Hydromorphone. // Reactions Weekly;9/21/2013, Issue 1470, p24
An abstract of the article "Intrathecal hydromorphone for cesarean delivery: in search of improved postoperative pain management: a case report," by E. Rauch is presented.
- Hydromorphone/morphine. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2014, Vol. 1516 Issue 1, p98
An abstract of the article "Anesthetic management for cesarean delivery of a parturient with impetigo herpetiformis," by A. T. Duffield and colleagues is presented.
- Risk Factors for Lung Cancer in Young Adults. Kreuzer, Michaela; Kreienbrock, Lothar; Gerken, Michael; Heinrich, Joachim; Bruske-Hohlfeld, Irene; Muller, Klaus-Michael; Wichmann, H. Erich // American Journal of Epidemiology;1988, Vol. 147 Issue 11, p1028
Risk factors for early onset of lung cancer are relatively unknown. In a case-control study, carried out in Germany between 1990 and 1996, the effects of smoking and familial aggregation of cancer were compared in 251 young cases and 280 young controls (â‰¦45 years) and in 2,009 older cases...
- Clinical and Oncological Features of Children and Young Adults with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2A. Márcia K.C. Puñales; Andreia Possatti da Rocha; Camila Meotti; Jorge L. Gross; Ana Luiza Maia // Thyroid;Dec2008, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1261
Background:RETgenotype analysis allows identification of asymptomatic carriers at risk of developing medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC). However, there is still controversy regarding the ideal timing and extent of prophylactic thyroidectomy due to the wide spectrum of clinical presentation....
- Small Amounts of Teen Exercise Reduce Cancer and Heart Deaths Mid-Life. Fox, Cynthia // Bioscience Technology;8/26/2015, p1
The article focuses on the study which examines the effect of adolescent physical activity in reducing the risk of cancer in adulthood. It says that women who undertake moderate exercise can experience a reduced risk of death from cancer in middle and old age. Comment from researchers Somdat...