Effects of paternal age on the outcome of assisted reproductive technology
- Session 16: ICSI / TESE. // Human Reproduction;Jul2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 22, pi25
The article presents abstracts on intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and testicular sperm extraction (TESE), including the significance of freezing and crushing of harvested testicular tissues to retrieve spermatozoa from men with non-obstructive azoospermia, the success rate of assisted...
- Conference Abstracts … April 23 & 30, 2012. // Fertility Weekly;4/23/2012, p14
Several abstracts on fertility are presented including "Bayesian Analysis Application and Advantages in Sperm Biology Researchers, A Practical Example," by M. Chehrazi, A. Samimi, M. Rezazadeh Valojerdi and R. Samani Omani, "A Study of Temperature Variation During IntraCytoplasmic Sperm...
- Conference Abstracts ... October 25, 2010. // Fertility Weekly;10/25/2010, p13
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the Frozen-Thawed Human Embryo Outcomes Under Natural and Stimulated Cycles: A Retrospective Study, Rescue ICSI of Oocytes that Failed to Appear the Fertilization Corn and Cytoplasmic Flare 6 Hours Post-Insemination in Conventional...
- Conference Abstracts. // Fertility Weekly;12/6/2010, p13
The article presents abstracts on conferences which include the "Fertilization Rate of Poor-Quality Sibling Oocytes after Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection and In Vitro Fertilization," "Effect of Early and Late Oocyte Denudation on ICSI Outcome," and "Time-Lapse Based Evaluation of Human Oocytes...
- Conference Abstracts. // Fertility Weekly;9/1/2008, p11
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include relative factors of miscarriage post in vitro fertilization (IVF)-embryo transfer, research on the factors for success in intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSA) cycles and the delivery of a healthy infant using refrozen thawed...
- Oral Communications (OC). // Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics;May97 Supplement, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p41S
Abtracts of studies presented at the 10th World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproduction are presented and include topics such as testicular sperm retrieval, treatment of unruptured ectopic pregnancy, and informed consent.
- The outcome of IVM babies. // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 22 Issue S2, pS97
An abstract of the research study "The Outcome of IVM Babies," by R. C. Chian is presented.
- IVM-patient selection and results. // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 22 Issue S2, pS98
An abstract of the research study "IVM-Patient Selection and Results," by A. Demirol is presented.
- Predictors of conceptual cycles in PCO patients undergoing in-vitro maturation and ART. // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 22 Issue S2, pS107
An abstract of the article "Predictors of Conceptual Cycles in PCO Patients Undergoing In-Vitro Maturation and ART," by R. Ron-El, Y. Gidoni, S. Friedler, D. Strassburger, D. Komarovsky, O. Bern, A. Komsky, E. Kasterstein, B. Maslansky, I. Ben-Ami and A. Raziel is presented.