Retrieval and Review
- MAADE for Kids: Creating Authentic Clinical Experiences. Orlofsky, Diane D. // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Winter2013, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p52
An abstract of the article "MAADE for Kids: Creating Authentic Clinical Experiences," by Diane D. Orlofsky is presented.
- Programmes of professional development of teachers: estimated usefulness and educational effects. Teodorović, Jelena D.; Milin, Vladeta D.; Vujačić, Milja B. // Teaching Innovations / Inovacije u Nastavi;2016, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p1
System of professional development in Serbia represents a key mechanism for improving professional competencies of teachers. Special place in this system belongs to the programmes of professional development. Estimation of their effects is mainly based on studying perceptions of teachers and...
- Perceptions of Novice Teachers at Academically At- Risk Public High Schools In Regard to Teacher Preparation and Support. Graham, Deb // Lutheran Education;Apr2013, p1
An abstract of the article "Perceptions of Novice Teachers at Academically At-Risk Public High Schools In Regard to Teacher Preparation and Support" by Deb Graham is presented.
- Section II. Summary. Gallavan, Nancy P.; Craig, Cheryl J. // Action in Teacher Education;2013 Yearbook, Vol. 35 Issue 5/6, p503
The article presents abstracts on education topics which include an exploration of video cases for extending prospective teachers' knowledge, film and teacher education, and whether social studies teaching uphold citizenship values.
- Article Watch. // Teacher Trainer: A Practical Journal for Those Who Train, Mentor;2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p26
The article presents abstracts on topics related to teaching which include the participation of teachers in a reading discussion group, the influence of teacher educators' supervision on English language student teachers during a practicum in Kenya, and the application of research on vocabulary...
- Article Watch. // Teacher Trainer: A Practical Journal for Those Who Train, Mentor;2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p26
The article presents abstracts on topics related to teacher training which include the teaching models in English as Foreign Language (EFL), practical teaching guidelines, and teaching language in the foreign language classroom.
- Science Education Papers Abstracts. // Journal of the Alabama Academy of Science;Apr2013, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p112
The article presents abstracts on science education including the introduction of advanced microscopy and digital imaging in art course, the use of contextualized teaching and learning and a grant for physics excellence program for secondary physics education.
- Introduction: The Roles of Teacher Educators, Supervisors, and Mentors in Professionalizing Teacher Education. Faltis, Christian J. // Teacher Education Quarterly;Summer2011, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the preparation of teacher educators, the implications for teacher education programs and ways to support pre-service teachers learning.
- CCET Key to My Development as a Teacher Educator. Wampler, David // Issues in Teacher Education;Spring2015, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p57
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having been provided with professional expertise by serving 30 years at the University of California, Davis and as teacher educator, involved member, President and Executive Secretary of the California Council on the...