Career Plans of Current Orthopaedic Residents with a Focus on Sex-Based and Generational Differences
- Understanding of colorectal cancer screening guidelines among internal medicine residents. Gautam, Manjushree; Ahmed, Mansoor; Kundu, Sarba; Mannam, Sunitha; Ali, Mirza; Sangwan, Sanjay; Zubieta, Juan; Shaikh, Naushad; Singh, Shailender // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS108
An abstract of the article "Understanding of Colorectal Cancer Screening Guidelines Among Internal Medicine Residents" by Manjushree Gautam, Mansoor Ahmed, Sarba Kundu, Sunitha Mannam, Mirza Ali, Sanjay Sangwan, Juan Zubieta, Naushad Shaikh and Shailender Singh is presented.
- A survey of IM residents' and GI fellows' knowledge regarding evaluation of abnormal liver tests. Dunnigan, Megan M; Raj, Vivek; Raufman, Jean-Pierre // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS101
An abstract of the article "A Survey of IM Residents' and GI Fellows' Knowledge Regarding Evaluation of Abnormal Liver Tests" by Megan M. Dunnigan, Vivek Raj and Jean-Pierre Raufman is presented.
- Education. // Laboratory Investigation (00236837);Feb2015 Supplement, Vol. 95, p128
The article presents abstracts on medical education topics which include clinical pathology residency training, just-in-time teaching applied to pathology residency training, and teaching strategy for colonic poyps.
- Training Residents to Address Cancer Health Disparities. Taylor, Beverly D.; Buckner, Ayanna V.; Walker, Carla Durham; Azonobi, Ijeoma // Journal of Graduate Medical Education;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p72
The article presents a study which examined the ability of the Public Health/ General Preventive Medicine residency program in addressing cancer health disparities in the U.S. It notes that the Cancer Prevention and Control Track (CPCT) was developed to assess the track, funding, resident...
- Education. // Laboratory Investigation (00236837);Feb2013 Supplement, Vol. 93, p125
The article presents abstracts on medical education topics including the team-based learning in pathology residency training, the integration of pathology in medical education, and the importance of tracking forms in a pathology residency program.