- ESP Abstracts 2013. // Virchows Archiv;Aug2013, Vol. 463 Issue 2, p101
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) assessment in breast cancer, development of an in-situ immunohistochemistry method based on bright field technology, and identification of stem cells in triple negative breast cancer.
- IDO1, IDO2 , MICA and MICB mRNA Expression in Isolated Adipose Derived Stem Cells (ASCs) from Breast Cancer Patients Compared to Normal Breast Tissues. Razmkhah, M.; Ghaderi, A.; Bahrami, B. // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer 2013 Supplement 1, Vol. 15 Issue Sup 1, p74
Objective: Adipose derived stem cells (ASCs) are detected in the tumor microenvironment and have immunomodulatory effects on both innate and adaptive immune responses. ASC-mediated immunesuppression is mainly induced through the secretion of soluble molecules such as IDO1, IDO2, MICA, MICB, NO,...
- Saturday, June 26, 2010: Free Communications. // NDT Plus;Jun2010 Supplement 3, Vol. 3 Issue suppl_3, piii3
The article presents abstracts on studies related to nephrology which include a study on the effect of allopurinol in improving endothelial dysfunction (ED) in renal patients, a study on the role of adipose-derived stem cells (AdSC) in the limitation and reversal of renal fibrosis, and a study...
- HEAT SHOCK PROTEIN 90 PROTECTS RAT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS AGAINST HYPOXIA AND SERUM DEPRIVATIONINDUCED APOPTOSIS VIA PI3KAKT AND ERK12 PATHWAYS. // Heart;Oct2010, pA64
An abstract of the article "Heat Shock Protein 90 Protects Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells Against Hypoxia and Serum Deprivation Induced Apoptosis Via PI3KAKT and ERK12 Pathways" by Gao Feng and colleagues is presented.
- Session 50: Stem Cells. // Human Reproduction;Jun2010 Supplement 1, Vol. 25 Issue suppl_1, pi75
The article presents abstracts on stem cells including the primordial germ cell apoptosis which is being regulated by the human fetal ovary's bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling, the multipotent status of human testis which is being affected by small molecules, and the transcriptomic...
- HEAT SHOCK PROTEIN 90 ENHANCES RAT MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS MIGRATION VIA PI3KAKT AND ERK12 PATHWAYS. // Heart;Oct2010, pA65
An abstract of the article "Heat Shock Protein 90 Enhances Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells Migration Via PI3KAKT and ERK12 Pathways" by Gao Feng and colleagues is presented.
- Cell Stem Cell. // National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly;Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p779
The article presents abstracts on topics related to stem cells which include research on expanded set of Oct4-binding proteins, protein interaction in embryonic stem cells, and research on generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from peripheral blood mononuclear cell.
- THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTION IN TYPE 1 DIABETES. // Diabetes;Jun2008 Supplement 1, Vol. 57, pA77
The article presents abstracts of medical studies including "Mobilization of Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells by Targeting the CXCR4-SDF-1a Axis is Associated with Prolongation of Islet Allograft Survival," by Paolo Fiorina et al, "Rosiglitaznne Treatment Decreases Amyloid Formation Following...
- Bmp4 exposure increases expression of meiotic markers during differentiation of germ cells from mouse embryonic stem cells. Bahmanpour, S.; Zareifard, N.; Talaei-Khozani, T.; Esmaeilpour, T. // Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 12, p94
Introduction: Adding bone morphogenetic protein 4 (BMP4) to the culture media of embryonic stem (ES) cells has been proposed to induce germ cell differentiation. Obviously, first step in gamete production depends on the induction of the meiosis.In the current study, we investigated the induction...