The Trabecular Metal Monoblock acetabular component in patients with high congenital hip dislocation
- Streamlined cuisine. // Architectural Record;Apr2008, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p61
The article features the b3 monoblock from Bulthaup.
- MARGIN MAKERS. KIDWELL, TIM // Model Retailer;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates several models of metal detectors from Garrett including the Ace 150, Ace 250 and Ace 350 models.
- Ace Metal Inc. - U.S. // Wire Journal International;Mar2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p46
The article evaluates the metal spools from Ace Metal Inc.
- Trabecular Cup earns high reimbursement in Japan. // Biomedical Business & Technology;Jan2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p18
This article reports on the reimbursement premium awarded by the Japanese Central Social Insurance Medical Council to Zimmer's trabecular metal modular cup.
- Zimmer Institute opens in NJ, offers interactive experience and behind-the-scenes look at Trabecular Metal. Springer, Thomas M. // Orthopedics Today;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p66
The article announces the operning of a BioSkills training center at the Trabecular Metal Technology of Zimmer Inc. in Parsippany, New Jersey.
- Zimmer announces Trabecular metal hip and knee systems. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul2006, Vol. 164 Issue 7, p47
The article focuses on Zimmer Corp.'s Zimmer Trabecular Metal Primary Hip Prosthesis and the Zimmer Trabecular Metal Reverse Shoulder System. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the Trabecular metal hip and knee systems. The article discusses the use of the titanium Ti-6Al-4V...
- Follow-up, revision parameters for metal-on-metal hip implants outlined. Press, Robert // Orthopedics Today;Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p28
The article discusses the plans for follow-up and revision of metal-on-metal total hip replacements announced by Thomas P. Schmalzried, MD; inherent risks of the procedure include higher monoblock loosening rates and Adverse Local Tissue reactions (ALTRs).
- 1988 Meeting. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1989, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p695
The article presents abstracts on dental research topics which include electromiographic studies of temporal and masseter muscles during orthopaedic treatment with monoblock, dental caries in children, and the plasticity of different dental amalgams containing commercial alloys.
- Experience of Using Monoblock Stoppers with a Magnesia Head Section. Korostelev, A.; S'emshchikov, N.; Chernyshev, A.; Semin, A.; Bel'maz, K.; Bozheskov, A.; Kazakov, V.; Kosonogov, A. // Refractories & Industrial Ceramics;Sep2016, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p224
Monoblock stoppers of different quality in metallurgical enterprises are analyzed and the effect of stopper material on metal pouring stability in a CBCM is demonstrated.