The Freeman femoral component with hydroxyapatite coating and retention of the neck
- M. Bioorganometallic Chemistry. // Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry;Jul2009 Supplement 2, Vol. 14, p89
The article presents abstracts on biochemistry topics including the putative role of the maturases HydE and HydG and FeFe-hydrogenase active site synthesis and assembly, electrons from hydrogen and organometallic biomimetics of hydrogenase enzymes active sites.
- Iron restriction induces preferential down-regulation of H2-consuming over H2-evolving reactions during fermentative growth of Escherichia coli. // BMC Microbiology;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p196
The article discusses a study by Constanze Pinske and colleague which focuses on the analysis of the iron uptake systems required for synthesis of active hydrogenases (Hyd) Hyd-1, Hyd-2 and Hyd-3 during fermentative growth, published in the current issue of the journal. In this study,...
- Topic: Femoral Hernia - Approach, results. Khare, R.; Doerhoff, C. // Hernia;Apr2015 Supplement, Vol. 19, pS346
The article presents abstracts of research papers on femoral hernia including laparoscopic repair of an obstructed femoral hernia and teale's prevascular femoral hernia.
- Harbour Group buys equipment maker. // Plastics News;11/18/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the acquisition of HydReclaim Corporation by Harbour Group. Aims of the acquisition; Terms of the agreement; Comments from Bruce Freeman, who heads Harbour's plastics equipment businesses.
- Surgeon makes case for using cementless rather than cemented femoral THA fixation. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Sep2008, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the possibility that uncemented femoral components could supplant cemented components in total hip arthroplasty.
- New Insights into [FeFe] Hydrogenase Activation and Maturase Function. Kuchenreuther, Jon M.; Britt, R. David; Swartz, James R.; Pastore, Annalisa // PLoS ONE;Sep2012, Vol. 7 Issue 9, Special section p1
[FeFe] hydrogenases catalyze H2 production using the H-cluster, an iron-sulfur cofactor that contains carbon monoxide (CO), cyanide (CN-), and a dithiolate bridging ligand. The HydE, HydF, and HydG maturases assist in assembling the H-cluster and maturing hydrogenases into their catalytically...
- The Role of Modular Femoral Components: Distal Fixation. Sharkey, Peter F. // Orthopedics;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p818
The article discusses the role of modular femoral components in total hip replacement. The disadvantages of modularity in femoral component revision surgery are stated such as corrosion and debris generation. Clinical results showed that modular femoral components are effective implants for most...
- Global Pump. // Underground Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p35
The article evaluates the Global HYD (Hydraulic Submersible) pumps from Global Pump Co. LLC.
- One-man earth drill. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p14
The article offers information on the HYD-NTV11H UN-Towable drill from Little Beaver.