Effect of eccentric contraction velocity on muscle damage in repeated bouts of elbow flexor exercise
- Troglodytes At The Gate. // Book Publishing Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p2
Continuation of first article.
- Abstracts. Ward-Smith, Peggy // Urologic Nursing;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p354
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the association between smoking and bladder cancer risk, hormonal testing and pharmacological treatment of erectile dysfunction, and the management of hand hygiene.
- Abstracts. // Age & Ageing;Jan2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 40 Issue suppl_1, pi1
No abstract available.
- research stat: abstracts from that pile of peer-reviewed journals on your desk. // Dermatology Times;Apr2011, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p21
The article presents abstracts on dermatology which include one regarding the association of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors with issues on sexual health, one on the benefits of using near-infrared laser illumination for treating chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), and one regarding the effectiveness of...
- Resources. Research digest. // Paediatric Nursing;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p10
The article presents abstracts of studies that examined methods of engaging fathers in children's health care, including "Many Fathers Visit the Child Health Care Centre, But Few Take Part in Parents' Groups," by A. C. Hallberg et al, "Including Fathers in Preventing Non-Accidental Head Injury,"...
- Abstracts. // Issues in Law & Medicine;Summer2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p81
The article presents several abstracts related to law and medicine including one on health care reform legislation in the U.S., one on physician assisted suicide and one on alternative medicine.
- Voluntary Perils Ahead? Quint, Barbara // Searcher;May2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the possible consequences to humanity if volunteering in the Internet ended. In his book, "The Theory of Moral Sentiments," Adam Smith discussed altruism, on people doing good things for other people. According to the author, there are speculations that volunteers to Jimmy...
- Abstracts. // Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice;03/02/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
The article presents several abstracts related to oncology pharmacy, including one on the use of aprepitant in chemotherapy, one on medication therapy management and one on pre-surgical letrozole treatment in breast cancer patients.
- Primary care quality digest. Price, Alison // Quality in Primary Care;2010, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p413
The article presents abstracts on primary care in Great Britain including the effectiveness of the implementation of an evidence-based shared care guideline for back pain in reducing unnecessary referrals, the use of a common language in evaluating service improvement initiatives and the...