Re-implantation of tumour tissue treated by cryotreatment with liquid nitrogen induces antitumour activity against murine osteo-sarcoma
- Imaging evaluation of phylodes tumor at the National Institute of Cancerology: 86 patient series. Villafañe, Nestor; Villaseñor, Yolanda; Fuentes-Alburo, Adolfo; Vilar-Compte, Diana // BMC Cancer;2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pA4
An abstract of the article âˆ£Imaging evaluation of phylodes tumor at the National Institute of Cancerology: 86 patient series,âˆ£by Nestor VillafaÃ±e, Yolanda VillaseÃ±or, Adolfo Fuentes-Alburo, and Diana Vilar-Compte is presented.
- Cystic lymphangioma of hepato-gastric ligament: a rare case of neoplasia in adults. Grimaldi, L.; Reggio, S. // BMC Geriatrics;2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 11 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the research paper "Cystic lymphangioma of hepato-gastric ligament: a rare case of neoplasia in adults," presented at the 13th annual meeting of the Italian Society of Geriatric Surgery, held in Lecce, Italy during December 2-4, 2010, is presented.
- Salivary gland neoplasms: Ductal origin. Jaiman, Shalinii // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS62
Salivary gland tumors are a relatively rare and morphologically diverse group of lesions. Salivary gland neoplasms make up 6% of all head and neck tumors. Salivary tumors are a particular challenge to the diagnostic pathologist. This is mainly because of the complexity of the classification and...
- Adrenal cortex tumors: clinical features and laboratory finding. Can Thi Bich Ngoc; Vu Chi Dung; Bui Phuong Thao; Nguyen Ngoc Khanh; Tran Ngoc Son; Nguyen Thanh Liem; Nguyen Phu Dat; Nguyen Thi Hoan // International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology;2013, Vol. 2013 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the study "Adrenal Cortex Tumors: Clinical Features and Laboratory Finding" by Can Thi Bich Ngoc et al is presented.
- Follicular variant of keratocystic odontogenic tumor in nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome. Salve, Seema Sharad; Agrawal, Ruchika Ravikumar; Mishra, Shubhangi Durgaprasad; Barpande, S. R. // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS102
Introduction: Keratocystic odontogenic tumor (KCOT), formerly odontogenic keratocyst (OKC), is a benign, uni- or multicystic, intraosseus tumor of odontogenic origin with a characteristic parakeratinized stratified squamous epithelium. The tumor has a potential for aggressive and infiltrative...
- Unusual presentations of keratocystic odontogenic tumor. Sindhuri, P.; Manyam, Ravikanth; Swetha, P.; Nagasupriya, A. // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS107
Introduction: Keratocystic odontogenic tumor (KCOT) is a benign tumor of odontogenic origin that accounts for less than 1% of the head and neck tumors. Although it is known to have bimodal age of incidence and mandibular posterior teeth as the common site of occurrence there are many variations...
- "Ameloblastic fibro-odontoma associated with calcifying odontogenic cyst: A report of a rare entity". Chaudhari, Nayana; Patil, Vaibhavi; Pradeep G. L. // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS109
Introduction: Hybrid odontogenic neoplasms are rare lesions displaying two or more histological patterns. Calcifying odontogenic cyst (COC) is known for its histologic diversity and variable clinical behavior and the significance of an association with ameloblastic fibro-odontoma (AFO) is still...
- Spectrum of lip lesions: A clinico-pathological study. Sana S.; Shivani B.; Rajiv D.; Pavan P.; Islam A.; Dipali G. // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS19
Background: The lips are a site of presentation for a variety of pathologies. Their function as the first barrier of the oral cavity, mobility and the diversity of tissue types present are the features of special interest. Anatomically, the lips form the transition between two different tissues,...
- Calcifying ghost cell odontogenic tumor with clear cells: A new entity??? Kureel, Kirti; Urs, Aadithya B.; Augustine, J. // Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology (0973029X);2014 Special Issue, Vol. 18, pS99
Introduction: Calicifying ghost cell odontogenic tumor (CGCOT) is an uncommon developmental odontogenic tumor first described by Gorlin et al., in 1962. It represents a heterogeneous group of lesions that exhibit variety of clinicopathologic and behavioral features. Clear cells are epithelial...