The effect of closed- and open-wedge high tibial osteotomy on tibial slope
- Chevron versus scarf osteotomy for 1-2 intermetatarsal reduction in the surgical treatment of hallux valgus: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Smith, Simon E.; Landorf, Karl B.; Menz, Hylton B. // Journal of Foot & Ankle Research;2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 4 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "Chevron versus scarf osteotomy for 1-2 intermetatarsal reduction in the surgical treatment of hallux valgus: a systematic review and meta-analysis," by Simon E. Smith, Karl B. Landorf, and Hylton B. Menz, to be presented at the Australasian Podiatry Council Conference...
- Excessive overbite - a surgical approach. // New Zealand Dental Journal;Mar2011, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p33
An abstract of the article "Excessive overbite - A surgical approach," by E. Lam, W. Harding, R. De Silva, and H. Choi is presented.
- Browser's notes. // Skeletal Radiology;Aug2015, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p1211
The article presents abstracts on topics related to skeletal radiology including the impact of periacetabular osteotomy for hip dysplasia on cartilage biochemistry, the effects of treatment on progression of structural changes in knee osteoarthritis, and the diagnostic utility of candidate...
- Preoperative, Computer Simulation-Based, Three-Dimensional Corrective Osteotomy for Cubitus Varus Deformity with Use of a Custom-Designed Surgical Device. Takeyasu, Yukari; Oka, Kunihiro; Miyake, Junichi; Kataoka, Toshiyuki // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;11/20/2013, Vol. 95-A Issue 22, p2048
An abstract of the article "Preoperative, Computer simulation-Based Three-Dimensional Corrective Osteotomy for Cubitus Varus Deformity with Use of a Custom-Designed Surgical Device," by Yukari Takeyasu and colleagues is presented.
- Adefovir/tenofovir. // Reactions Weekly;Oct2014, Vol. 1521 Issue 1, p16
An abstract of the article "Corrective osteotomy in femoral non-union in drug-induced hypophosphataemic osteomalacia," by Y. K. Sit and colleagues is presented.
- The New Arthritic Patient and Nonarthroplasty Treatment Options. Kelly, Michael A.; Dalury, David E.; Kim, Raymond H.; Backstein, David // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2009 Supplement 5, Vol. 91-A, p40
The article presents abstracts on arthritis-related topics which include the indications of tibial osteotomy and the techniques in treating the disease, the indicators of femoral osteotomy and the outcomes once the disease is treatment, and the demographics of new patients who will be seeking...
- What's New in Limb Lengthening and Deformity Correction. Sabharwal, Sanjeev; Nelson, Scott C.; Sontich, John K. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;8/19/2015, Vol. 97 Issue 16, p1375
The article presents abstracts on medical topics including the importance of guided growth for angular deformities among children, the use of biplanar radiographs and rotational profile for blount disease, and randomized controlled trial for tibial osteotomy.
- Free papers. // Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy;May2014 Supplement, Vol. 22, p6
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include survival of valgus opening-wedge high tibial osteotomy, Virtual 3D planning for osteotomies around the knee and a novel ultrasound measurement of achilles tendon length and elongation.
- Surgical Technique for Revision Total Hip Replacement. Padgett, Douglas E.; Lewallen, David G.; Penenberg, Brad L.; Hanssen, Arlen D.; Garvin, Kevin L.; Mahoney, Ormonde M.; Kinsey, Tracy L. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2009 Supplement 5, Vol. 91-A, p23
The article presents abstracts on total hip replacement topics which include the effectiveness of anterolateral approach as a surgical technique, the benefits of percutaneously assisted total hip arthroplasty approach to patients undergoing revision total hip arthroplasty, and the inclusion of a...