Total elbow replacement for the management of the ankylosed or fused elbow
- SESSION 21: PATIENT SAFETY: Intensive care and multidisciplinary crisis resource management training. // CONNECT: The World of Critical Care Nursing;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p58
An abstract of the article "Intensive care and multidisciplinary crisis resource managemant training," by Id Maatman is presented.
- Complete Disassembly of the Coonrad-Morrey Elbow Replacement. Sheeraz, Ahsan; Stirrat, Allan Norman // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2010, Vol. 92-A Issue 4, p958
The article presents a case study of a 49-year-old schizophrenic man who suffered from an elbow condition and immediately treated with external fixation. It notes that the patient still feel the pain and immediately after three years the Coonrad-Morrey elbow replacement was performed. It states...
- And now, total elbow replacement in rheumatoid arthritis. Ewald, Frederick C. // RN;Jul76, Vol. 39 Issue 7, pOR1
Reports on the replacement of the elbow joint in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Indications for the replacement of the elbow joint; Facts on the prosthesis designed for elbow replacement; Procedures in the replacement.
- Skin necrosis in an elderly patient: case report. // Reactions Weekly;11/24/2012, Issue 1429, p45
An abstract of the article "Purpuric lesion on the elbow," by N. K. Voore and colleagues is presented.
- Proper Venting Eliminates Odors. Machmeier, Roger E. // Pumper;Oct2008, p90
The article provides an answer to a question of eliminating odor by replacing the outlet tee of the septic tank with an elbow.
- Tennessee grazier: Cure the planned-grazing fescue blues. NEWPORT, ALAN // Prairie Farmer;Aug2013, Vol. 185 Issue 8, pBP12
The article offers statements from R. P. Cooke, a grazier from Sparta, Tennessee, on how to deal with problems encountered on improving land with grazing as well as with fescue issues. One of these solutions include the elimination of the summer drought season that graziers experience every year...
- Abrasion-Resistant Elbows. Entin, Paul // Ceramic Industry;Apr2005, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on the replacement of an elbow in the pneumatic conveying lines at Carbo Ceramics facility in Eufaula, Alabama. Background of the company; Length of use for each elbow; Outcome of the elbow replacement.
- CDs. Adam Woods // Mail on Sunday;8/26/2012, p11
- YOUR NEXT EVENT Book these now... // Mail on Sunday;9/ 7/2014, p11