Two-stage revision arthroplasty of the hip for infection using an interim articulated Prostalac hip spacer
- Joint responsibility: The need for a national arthroplasty register. Sochart, David H.; Long, Alison J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/13/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7049, p66
Editorial. Discusses the need for a national arthroplasty register in Great Britain. Aim of effecting unbiased scientific evaluation of the outcome of any total joint replacement; Alternatives to a register; Potential difficulties of a national register; Role of hospital trusts in selecting...
- ERRATA. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jan2007, Vol. 89-A Issue 1, p158
A correction to the article "Total Ankle Arthroplasty in Inflammatory Joint Disease With Use of Two Mobile-Bearing Designs" that was published in the 2006 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 5, p1038
Presents a correction to the article "Soft-Tissue in Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty. Surgical Technique," published in the March 2004 issue of "The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery."
- Erratum. // Clinical Rehabilitation;Dec2008, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p1137
A correction to the article "Effect of Pre-Operative Physiotherapy in Patients with End-Stage Osteoarthritis Undergoing Hop Arthroplasty" that was previously published is presented.
- Audit of timing of antibiotic prophylaxis in hip and knee arthroplasty. Lewis, K. // Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh;Oct98, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p339
Examines the audit timing of antibiotic prophylaxis in hip and knee arthroplasty. Administration of antibiotic at induction of anesthesia; Evaluation of patients undergoing elective joint replacement surgery; Assessment of the practice to ensure antibiotic administration of patients.
- Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty: Past and Present. // Orthopedics;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p1434
Presents a quiz about unicondylar knee arthroplasty.
- Newer total ankle options provide a greater selection of implants for patients. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Jan2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p40
The article reports on the increase in the number of total ankle replacement surgery options available in the U.S. market.
- Allograft, prosthesis use evolving in hip revisions for proximal femoral bone loss. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Mar2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses the need for the application of revision femoral arthroplasty on proximal femoral bone loss.
- Editorial. Singh, Jasvinder A. // Open Orthopaedics Journal;2011 Special Issue 001, Vol. 5 Issue S1, p78
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including arthroplasty and shoulders.