Disruption of NF-?B signalling by ancient microbial molecules: novel therapies of the future?
- Bowel problems and coping strategies in people with multiple sclerosis. // British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p247
An abstract of the article "Bowel problems and coping strategies in people with multiple sclerosis," by C. Norton and S. Chelvanayagam is presented.
- Lubiprostone: the next big thing or another false promise? // Gut;May2008, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p673
An abstract of the article "Multicentre, 4-week, double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trail of lubiprostone, a locally-acting type-2 channel activator, in patients with chronic constipation," by J. F. Johanson, D. Morton, and J. Geenen is presented.
- Audit of microsatellite instability testing procedures in moderate risk bowel cancer families. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Sep2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 44, pS102
An abstract of the study "Audit of microsatellite instability testing procedures in moderate risk bowel cancer families" is presented.
- Intestinal failure. Puntis, John; Jenkins, Huw R. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p3
An abstract of the article "Intestinal Failure," by John Puntis and Huw R. Jenkins is presented.
- Tegaserod is effective in relieving the multiple symptoms of constipation: results from a 12-week multinational study in patients with chronic constipation. Talley, Nick; Kamm, Michael; Mueller-Lissner, Stefan; Tack, Jan; Boeckxstaens, Guy; Minushkin, Oleg; Kalinin, Andrey; Dzieniszewski, Jan; Demir, Kadir; Fordham, Fiona; Hugot, Sophie; Nault, Brigitte // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS269
An abstract of the article "Tegaserod is Effective in Relieving the Multiple Symptoms of Constipation: Results From a 12-week Multinational Study in Patients With Chronic Constipation," by Nick Talley, Michael Kamm, and Stefan Mueller Lissner is presented.
- Brown bowel syndrome as a complication of refractory sprue. Pothuri, Bharat; Mahadevia, Panna S; Brandt, Lawrence J // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS80
An abstract of the article "Brown Bowel Syndrome as a Complication of Refractory Sprue," by Bharat Pothuri, Panna S. Mahadevia and Lawrence J. Brandt is presented.
- Nursing. // Gut;Jul2012 Supplement, Vol. 61, pA73
An abstract of the article "The Role of the Specialist Screening Practitioner within the Bowel Screening Wales Pogramme," is presented.
- Recurrent giant inflammatory polyposis (GIP) of the sigmoid colon associated with inflammatory bowel disease. Anand, Curuchi P; Blackshear, Jack; Yadav, Dhiraj // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS153
An abstract of the article "Recurrent Giant Inflammatory Polyposis (GIP) of the Sigmoid Colon Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Disease," by Curuchi P. Anand, Jack Blackshear and Dhiraj Yadav is presented.
- Remission of enteropathy associated T cell lymphoma by chemotherapy and peripheral autologous stem cell transplant. Rongey, Catherine A; Murray, Joseph A // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS145
An abstract of the article "Remission of Enteropathy Associated T Cell Lymphoma by Chemotherapy and Peripheral Autologous Stem Cell Transplant," by Catherine Rongey and Joseph A. Murray is presented.