Cigarettes and Cavities
- Southeast Asian Division. // Journal of Dental Research;Apr1991, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p854
The article presents abstracts on dental topics including the dental treatment of older people, the presence of streptococcus mutans and dental caries in children, and dental caries in handicapped children.
- Abstract of the Scientific Literature. // Pediatric Dentistry;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p117
The article presents abstracts on dental topics which include the articles "Psychological treatment of fearful and phobic special needs patients," by B. Peltier, "Oral health of Indigenous children and the influence of early childhood caries (ECC) on childhood health and wellbeing," by R.J....
- 2010 Annual Session Research Abstracts. // Pediatric Dentistry;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p156
The article presents abstracts on pediatric dental topics, including the article "A Study On The Effectiveness Of Xylitol Wipes On Caries In High-risk Infants," by P. Chang, J.D.B. Featherstone, P. Den Besten, and others, "The Association Between Reported Adolescent High Risk Behaviors and...
- Abstract of the Scientific Literature. // Pediatric Dentistry;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p303
The article presents abstracts on dental topics which include the article "Effect of full mouth rehabilitation on the amount of Streptococcus mutans in children with Early Childhood Caries," by G. Litsas, and "Facemask pressure controlled ventilation in children: what is the pressure limit?" by...
- Prevalence of Caries among Preschool-Aged Children in a Northern Manitoba Community. Schroth, Robert J.; Smith, Pamela J.; Whalen, Jeanne C.; Lekic, Charles; Moffatt, Michael E. K. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jan2005, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p27
The article presents an abstract of the article "Prevalence of Caries among Preschool-Aged Children in a Northern Manitoba Community," by Robert J. Schroth, DMD, MSc, Pamela J. Smith, PhD, Jeanne C. Whalen, MSc, Charles Lekic, DDS, PhD, and Michael E.K. Moffatt, MD, MSc, FRCPC.
- RISK FACTORS FOR DENTAL CARIES IN CHILDREN WITH CEREBRAL PALSY. // Pediatric Dentistry;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p61
An abstract of the article "Risk Factors for Dental Caries in Children with Cerebral Palsy," by Rodrigues Dos Santos is presented.
- Caries experience and oral hygiene status of children suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. // British Dental Journal;2/27/2010, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p161
Those children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) had significantly higher decayed, indicated for extraction and filled primary teeth (defs).
- Abstract of the Scientific Literature. // Pediatric Dentistry;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p385
An abstract of the article "The influence of single parenthood on an early childhood oral health promotion campaign against early childhood caries," by K. Plutzer and M. J. Keirse is presented.
- JOURNAL SCAN: SELECTIONS FROM THE CURRENT LITERATURE. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Nov2009, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p1413
The article presents abstracts on dental topics including "Periodontal disease is associated with gestational diabetes mellitus: a case-control study," by X. Xiong and colleagues, "Outcome of oral dysplasia: a retrospective hospital-based study of 207 patients with a long follow-up," by P.G....