Ontology of Operations can streamline completions, workovers
- Expressive Causality and the Ontological Integrity of Nature. Engelmann, Edward M. // Review of Metaphysics;Dec2010, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p419
An abstract of the essay "Expressive Causality and the Ontological Integrity of Nature," by Edward M. Engelmann is presented.
- Abstracts. // Sartre Studies International;2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p106
The article presents abstracts on Sartrean point of view which include "Whither Hegelian Dialectics in Sartrean Violence?," by Jennifer Ang Mei Sze, "On the Problem of Origin in Sartre' s Phenomenology: Essentialism versus Unlimited Semiosis," by Shawn Gorman, and "The Magical and Bad Faith:...
- Riassunti/Summaries. // Sociologia del Diritto;2012, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p189
No abstract available.
- PHRONESIS Vol. 54, No. 4-5. // Review of Metaphysics;Dec2009, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p518
The article presents abstracts of articles related to philosophy which were published in "Phronesis," Vol. 54, No. 4-5 including "Diotima's Eudaemonism: Intrinsic Value and Rational Motivation in Plato's Symposium," by Ralph Wedgwood, "A Synchronic Justification for Aristotle's Commitment to...
- Troglodytes At The Gate. // Book Publishing Report;7/8/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p2
Continuation of first article.
- Effect of eccentric contraction velocity on muscle damage in repeated bouts of elbow flexor exercise. Barroso, Renato; Roschel, Hamilton; Ugrinowitsch, Carlos; Ara�jo, Rubens; Nosaka, Kazunori; Tricoli, Valmor // Applied Physiology, Nutrition & Metabolism;Aug2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p534
Eccentric exercise induces muscle damage, but controversy exists concerning the effect of contraction velocity on the magnitude of muscle damage, and little is known about the effect of contraction velocity on the repeated-bout effect. This study examined slow (60��s-1) and fast...
- Abstracts. Ward-Smith, Peggy // Urologic Nursing;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p354
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the association between smoking and bladder cancer risk, hormonal testing and pharmacological treatment of erectile dysfunction, and the management of hand hygiene.
- DIGEST. Sayers Menear, Kristi // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p355
The article presents abstracts on developmental disabilities which include an analysis of the correlation of selected fundamental physical or health factors with the participant's level of intellectual disability, an examination of the effects of dance training on cardiovascular fitness and...
- Abstracts. // Age & Ageing;Jan2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 40 Issue suppl_1, pi1
No abstract available.