Technologic Developments in Total Knee Arthroplasty
- The New Arthritic Patient and Arthroplasty Treatment Options. Argenson, Jean-Noel A.; Parratte, Sebastien; Bertani, Antoine; Aubaniac, Jean-Manuel; Lombardi Jr., Adolph V.; Berend, Keith R.; Adams, Joanne B.; Lonner, Jess H.; Mahoney, Ormonde M.; Kinsey, Tracy L.; John, Thomas K.; Conditt, Michael A. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2009 Supplement 5, Vol. 91-A, p43
The article presents abstracts on arthritis-related topics which include the analysis of the results of a consecutive series of lateral unicompartmental knee arthroplasties, the application of tricompartmental knee replacement to patients with medial and lateral-compartment disease in...
- Efficiency and Economics in Joint Arthroplasty. Scott, W. Norman; Booth Jr., Robert E.; Dalury, David F.; Healy, William L.; Lonner, Jess H. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2009 Supplement 5, Vol. 91-A, p33
The article presents abstracts on joint arthroplasty topics which include the need by orthopaedic surgeons to increase the efficiency of care of the adult patient undergoing reconstructive surgery, the economics of total joint arthroplasty as well as the effectiveness of total and partial knee...
- Gender differences in medication refractory GERD patients and response to endoscopic therapy. Liu, Julia J; Kleinberg, Teri; Saltzman, John R; Carr-Locke, David L // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS27
An abstract of the article "Gender Differences in Medication Refractory GERD Patients and Response to Endoscopic Therapy," by Julia J. Liu, Teri Kleinberg, John R. Saltzman and David L. Carr-Locke is presented.
- Caution in the Use of Soft Tissue Injectable Fillers in the Tear Trough Region. Biesman, Brian // Aesthetic Surgery Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p269
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "Correction of tear trough deformity with novel porcine collagen dermal filler (Dermicol-P35)" by D.J. Goldberg.
- DAY CASE PLASTIC SURGERY IN AUSTRALIA. Bartholomeusz, Hugh // Ambulatory Surgery;Apr2007 Supplement, Vol. 13, p383
An abstract of the article "Day Case Plastic Surgery in Australia," by Hugh Bartholomeusz is presented.
- Phenprocoumon. // Reactions Weekly;3/9/2013, Issue 1443, p32
An abstract of the article "Calciphylaxis- a challenging & solvable task for plastic surgery? A case report," by S. Tsolakidis and colleagues is presented.
- 405 Feasibility of real time three dimensional transthoracic echocardiography for planning mitral reconstructive surgery Sharma, R.; Mann, J.; Drummond, L.; Livesey, S.; Simpson, I.A. // European Journal of Echocardiography;Dec2006 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pS54
An abstract of the article "Feasibility of real time three dimensional transthoracic echocardiography for planning mitral reconstructive surgery," by J. Mann and colleagues is presented.
- Evisceration and Enucleation: A National Survey of Practice Patterns in the United States. Shah, Ruchi D.; Singa, Ramesh M.; Aakalu, Vinay K.; Setabutr, Pete // Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers & Imaging;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p425
An abstract on a study on the practice patterns regarding eye removal among oculoplastic surgeons is presented.
- Reconstructive surgery for aortic valve stenosis. Mitrev, Z.; Anguseva, T.; Stoicovski, E.; Hristov, N.; Idoski, E. // Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery;2013, Vol. 8 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "Reconstructive surgery for aortic valve stenosis" by Z. Mitrev, T. Anguseva, E. Stoicovski, N. Hristov, and E. Idoski is presented.