Gastroenteritis, irritable bowels and inflammatory bowel disease
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis is not rare and usually does not require steroids. Desai, Tusar K; Stecevic, Veslav; Chang, C // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS57
An abstract of the article "Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis Is Not Rare and Is Usually Does Not Require Steroids," by Tusar K. Desai and colleagues is presented.
- Gastroenteritis: Five days of fluoroquinolone abates symtoms. // Geriatrics;Sept96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p60
Presents an abstract of the research `Empirical Treatment of Severe Acute Community-acquired Gastroenteritis With Ciprofloxacin,' by M.S. Dryden, R.J.E., et al from the `Clin Infect Dis' dated 1996. How fluoroquinolone antibiotic ciprofloxacin (Cipro) speeds recovery of diarrhea and other...
- Mortality attributable to influenza-like illness, gastro-enteritis and pneumonia, results from the Dutch Sentinel Network for Surveillance of Infectious Disease (SNIV). Veldman-Ariesen, M.-J.; van Asten, L.; Haenen, A. P.; Kretzschmar, M.; van Benthem, B. H. // BMC Proceedings;Jan2011 Supplement 6, Vol. 5, pP166
An abstract of the article "Mortality Attributable to Influenza-Like Illness, Gastro-Enteritis and Pneumonia, Results From the Dutch Sentinel Network for Surveillance of Infectious Disease (SNIV)," by M. J. Veldman-Ariesen, L. van Asten, A. P. Haenen, M. Kretzschmar, B. H. van Benthem is presented.
- Ascites de novo: an unusual presentation of eosinophilic gastroenteritis. Antunez, Ivan D; Costas, Pablo J; De Jesus, Ramon; Baez, Marina Torres Frankie // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS168
An abstract of the article "Ascites de Novo: An Unusual Presentation of Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis," by Ivan D. Antunez, Pablo J. Costas, Ramon De Jesus, Marina Torres, and Frankie Baez is presented.
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis with gastric and small bowel involvement: successful treatment with oral budesonide. Alsayegh, Mohammad; Mack, Douglas // Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology;2012, Vol. 8 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "Eosinophilic gastroenteritis with gastric and small bowel involvement: successful treatment with oral budesonide," by Mohammad Alsayegh and Douglas Mack is presented.
- Allergy, immunology and infectious diseases. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;May2008 Supplement 1, Vol. 93, pA75
The article presents abstracts on children's allergy, immunology and infectious diseases in Great Britain which include a study on the effects of antibiotics for otitis media on children's mastoiditis, a clinical diagnosis of gastroenteritis, and a research on the contribution of specific...
- 4th FIDSSA Congress 8-11 September 2011, Durban Poster Presentations. // Southern African Journal of Epidemiology & Infection;2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p122
The article presents abstracts on medical researches including "Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates cultured in the presence and absence of oxygen induces cytotoxicity in A549 alveolar epithelial cells," by O. Ashiru, "Emerging penem resistance in Salmonella species: what option left for the...
- Clopidogrel. // Reactions Weekly;5/25/2013, Issue 1454, p17
An abstract of the article "Delayed eosinophilic gastroenteritis, a possible side effect of clopidogrel?," by F. Wang and colleagues is presented.
- Furosemide. // Reactions Weekly;May2015, Vol. 1551 Issue 1, p127
An abstract of the article "The specific features of kidney injury due to abuse of saluretics and uncontrollable fasting in anorexia nervosa," by Alu Nikolaev and colleagues is presented.