- Inflammatory Bowel Disorders. // Current Medical Literature: Gastroenterology;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p64
The article presents abstracts on medical topics, particularly inflammatory bowel disorders, including a study on subclinical intestinal inflammation in siblings of children with Crohn's disease, a study on the relationship between dietary arachidonic acid as measured in adipose tissue and...
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2009 Supplement, Vol. 104, pS431
The article presents abstracts on inflammatory bowel disease including "Effects of Pim-3 on Intestinal Mucosa Injury Induced by Either Burns or LPS," by Chen Yong, "The Effect of High-Dosage Balsalazide on the Modified Sutherland Ulcerative Colitis Activity Index in Patients With UC," by Alan...
- Clinical Reviews. // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;Jul2009, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p90
The article presents abstracts related to epidemiology which include the use of population-based database to evaluate ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease, the increase of pediatric inflammatory bowel disease in Ontario, and the association of inflammatory bowel diseases with autoimmune diseases.
- BSG transition symposium. // Gut;Jul2012 Supplement, Vol. 61, pA22
The article presents three abstracts on medical topics which include inpatient care in pediatric ulcerative colitis, risk factors of crohn's disease, and transition care of adolescent inflammatory bowel disease patients.
- Are medications that affect platelet function associated with bleeding following therapeutic endoscopy? a case-control study. Hussain, Nadeem; Barkun, Alan N; Toubouti, Youssef; Rahme, Elham; Jean-Francois, Boivin // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS220
An abstract of the article "Are medications that affect platelet function associated with bleeding following therapeutic endoscopy? A case-control study," by Nadeem Hussain and colleagues is presented.
- SHORT CUTS. // Gastroenterology & Hepatology from Bed to Bench;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p95
The article presents abstracts on gastroenterology research including "Etiology and outcome of patients with upper gastrointestinal bleeding: a study from the south of Iran," by M.J. Kaviani and colleagues, "Acceptability and accuracy of a nonendoscopic screening test for Barrett's oesophagus in...
- Endoscopic hemoclip application in the treatment of lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage. Grisolano, Scott W; Ramage, Jack I; Petersen, Bret T; Pardi, Darrell S // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS285
An abstract of the article "Endoscopic hemoclip application in the treatment of lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage," by Scott W. Grisolano and colleagues is presented.
- BSG abstracts. // Gut;Mar2008 Supp, Vol. 57, pA1
The article presents abstracts on gastroenterology and hepatology topics which includes the use of adalimumab in the management of crohn's disease, validity and reliability of accredition for colonoscopy, and transfusion in acute gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Localization of gastric bleeding with wireless capsule endoscopy - the advantages of physiologic endoscopy. O'Loughlin, Colm J; Singh, Solomon; Lim, Ramona; Manten, Howard // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS144
An abstract of the article "Localization of Gastric Bleeding With Wireless Capsule Endoscopy -- The Advantages of Physiologic Endoscopy," by Colm J. O'Loughlin, solomon singh, Ramona Lim and Howard Manten is presented.