Lubiprostone: the next big thing or another false promise?
- Intestinal failure. Puntis, John; Jenkins, Huw R. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p3
An abstract of the article "Intestinal Failure," by John Puntis and Huw R. Jenkins is presented.
- Disruption of NF-ÎºB signalling by ancient microbial molecules: novel therapies of the future? Yan, Fang; Polk, D. Brent // Gut;Apr2010, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p2
An abstract of the article "Disruption of NF-ÎºB signalling by ancient microbial molecules: novel therapies of the future?" by Fang Yan and D. Brent Polk is presented.
- Bowel problems and coping strategies in people with multiple sclerosis. // British Journal of Neuroscience Nursing;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p247
An abstract of the article "Bowel problems and coping strategies in people with multiple sclerosis," by C. Norton and S. Chelvanayagam is presented.
- Brown bowel syndrome as a complication of refractory sprue. Pothuri, Bharat; Mahadevia, Panna S; Brandt, Lawrence J // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS80
An abstract of the article "Brown Bowel Syndrome as a Complication of Refractory Sprue," by Bharat Pothuri, Panna S. Mahadevia and Lawrence J. Brandt is presented.
- Tegaserod is effective in relieving the multiple symptoms of constipation: results from a 12-week multinational study in patients with chronic constipation. Talley, Nick; Kamm, Michael; Mueller-Lissner, Stefan; Tack, Jan; Boeckxstaens, Guy; Minushkin, Oleg; Kalinin, Andrey; Dzieniszewski, Jan; Demir, Kadir; Fordham, Fiona; Hugot, Sophie; Nault, Brigitte // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS269
An abstract of the article "Tegaserod is Effective in Relieving the Multiple Symptoms of Constipation: Results From a 12-week Multinational Study in Patients With Chronic Constipation," by Nick Talley, Michael Kamm, and Stefan Mueller Lissner is presented.
- Audit of microsatellite instability testing procedures in moderate risk bowel cancer families. // Journal of Medical Genetics;Sep2007 Supplement 1, Vol. 44, pS102
An abstract of the study "Audit of microsatellite instability testing procedures in moderate risk bowel cancer families" is presented.
- Nursing. // Gut;Jul2012 Supplement, Vol. 61, pA73
An abstract of the article "The Role of the Specialist Screening Practitioner within the Bowel Screening Wales Pogramme," is presented.
- Olmesartan medoxomil. // Reactions Weekly;May2014, Vol. 1500 Issue 1, p29
An abstract of the article "Five cases of sprue-like enteropathy in patients treated by olmesartan," by H. Theophile and colleagues is presented.
- Small bowel and nutrition. // Gut;Jun2014 Supplement, Vol. 63, pA257
The article presents abstracts related to small bowel diseases on topics including bile acid diarrhea masquerades as an irritable bowel syndrome, effects of obeticholic acid in patients with chronic diarrhoea, and use of low fat dietary interventions for management of bile acid malabsorption.