COMPARISON OF ENERGY EXPENDITURE RECORDED WITH SENSEWEAR PRO2 ARMBAND AND INDIRECT CALORIMETRY DURING TREADMILL WALKING AND RUNNING IN ADOLESCENTS WITH AND WITHOUT ASTHMA
- ADOLESCENT ENERGY EXPENDITURE WHILST PLAYING NEW GENERATION AND TRADITIONAL COMPUTER GAMES. Graves, L.; Ridgers, N. D.; Cable, N. T.; Stratton, G. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p95
An abstract of the study "Adolescent Energy Expenditure Whilst Playing New Generation and Traditional Computer Games," by L. Graves, N. D. Ridgers, N. T. Cable and G. Stratton is presented.
- Groups push against cap-and-trade attacks. Wilson, Reid // Hill;7/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 81, p6
The article reports on the considerable amount of money spent by the Blue-Green Alliance, a coalition of labor, environmental and veteran groups to defend the Democrat legislators, who supported the cap-and-trade-legislation against the attacks from the Republicans in the U.S.
- Energy: your say. // Works Management;Mar2012, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p7
The article presents common on the best move that the government of Great Britain could take to alleviate energy prices.
- EDITORIAL. // International Journal of Occupational Medicine & Environmental H;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, pIII
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by T. Ritvanen on the effect of aerobic fitness on physiological stress in the work of teachers and another by A. Kaleta on the connection between occupational and leisure time energy expenditure and body mass index.
- Wind and Wickedness. Droz, Jr., John // 21st Century Science Associates;2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Astounding High Cost of Free Energy" in the previous issue.
- The Editor Replies. // 21st Century Science Associates;2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
A response to a letter to the editor on the article "The Astounding High Cost of Free Energy," in the previous issue is presented.
- How are you dealing with the rising costs of energy and ingredients? // Dairy Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p104
The article provides answers to a question on how to deal with the rising costs of energy and ingredients.
- From Knowledge to Action-New Paths Towards Sustainable Consumption. Th�gersen, John; Schrader, Ulf // Journal of Consumer Policy;Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss various reports within the issue on topics including energy operating cost, sustainable development, and issues on behaviour-impact-gap problem.
- Hensarling calls for emergency session on energy. // Malakoff News (TX);8/8/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 32, p3A
The article reports on the calling of the U.S. Congressman Jeb Hensarling for an emergency session regarding the high cost of energy as he returned to Washington.