COMPARISON OF ENERGY EXPENDITURE RECORDED WITH SENSEWEAR PRO2 ARMBAND AND INDIRECT CALORIMETRY DURING TREADMILL WALKING AND RUNNING IN ADOLESCENTS WITH AND WITHOUT ASTHMA
- ADOLESCENT ENERGY EXPENDITURE WHILST PLAYING NEW GENERATION AND TRADITIONAL COMPUTER GAMES. Graves, L.; Ridgers, N. D.; Cable, N. T.; Stratton, G. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p95
An abstract of the study "Adolescent Energy Expenditure Whilst Playing New Generation and Traditional Computer Games," by L. Graves, N. D. Ridgers, N. T. Cable and G. Stratton is presented.
- How are you dealing with the rising costs of energy and ingredients? // Dairy Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p104
The article provides answers to a question on how to deal with the rising costs of energy and ingredients.
- From Knowledge to Action-New Paths Towards Sustainable Consumption. Th�gersen, John; Schrader, Ulf // Journal of Consumer Policy;Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss various reports within the issue on topics including energy operating cost, sustainable development, and issues on behaviour-impact-gap problem.
- Hensarling calls for emergency session on energy. // Malakoff News (TX);8/8/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 32, p3A
The article reports on the calling of the U.S. Congressman Jeb Hensarling for an emergency session regarding the high cost of energy as he returned to Washington.
- Switch to low-fat milk in schools led to drop in calorie and fat gram consumption. // Infectious Diseases in Children;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p56
This article discusses a study which found a decline in caloric and fat intake due to a decision by the New York City Department of Education to switch from whole milk to low-fat and fat-free milk.
- Re: Condensing Boilers, Heat Recovery Chillers. Dehesh, Nader // ASHRAE Journal;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p13
A letter to the editor on the article "Reducing Energy Costs with Condensing Boilers and Heat Recovery," by James B. Rishel and Benny Kincaid, in the March 2007 issue, is presented.
- Re: Condensing Boilers, Heat Recovery Chillers. Rishel, James B. (Burt) // ASHRAE Journal;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p14
A response to a letter to the editor on the article "Reducing Energy Costs with Condensing Boilers and Heat Recovery," by James B. Rishel and Benny Kincaid, in the March 2007 issue, is presented.
- State announces additional federal home heating assistance. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 112, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) on the potential of 500,000 neediest households to receive additional federal funding to assist in meeting their current energy costs.
- Energy Drain. Marks, Joseph // Government Executive;Aug2012, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p33
The article informs that lack of measuring energy costs for some smaller data centers is a barrier to gauge progress in the data center consolidation effort of the U.S. government.