COMPARISON OF ENERGY EXPENDITURE RECORDED WITH SENSEWEAR PRO2 ARMBAND AND INDIRECT CALORIMETRY DURING TREADMILL WALKING AND RUNNING IN ADOLESCENTS WITH AND WITHOUT ASTHMA
- ADOLESCENT ENERGY EXPENDITURE WHILST PLAYING NEW GENERATION AND TRADITIONAL COMPUTER GAMES. Graves, L.; Ridgers, N. D.; Cable, N. T.; Stratton, G. // Acta Kinesiologiae Universitatis Tartuensis;2007 Supplement, Vol. 12, p95
An abstract of the study "Adolescent Energy Expenditure Whilst Playing New Generation and Traditional Computer Games," by L. Graves, N. D. Ridgers, N. T. Cable and G. Stratton is presented.
- How are you dealing with the rising costs of energy and ingredients? // Dairy Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p104
The article provides answers to a question on how to deal with the rising costs of energy and ingredients.
- Hensarling calls for emergency session on energy. // Malakoff News (TX);8/8/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 32, p3A
The article reports on the calling of the U.S. Congressman Jeb Hensarling for an emergency session regarding the high cost of energy as he returned to Washington.
- State announces additional federal home heating assistance. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 112, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) on the potential of 500,000 neediest households to receive additional federal funding to assist in meeting their current energy costs.
- Energy Drain. Marks, Joseph // Government Executive;Aug2012, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p33
The article informs that lack of measuring energy costs for some smaller data centers is a barrier to gauge progress in the data center consolidation effort of the U.S. government.
- Are electric cars really the answer? Morgan, Maureen // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/27/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p15
The article focuses on the criticisms on the capability of electric cars to reduce energy cost in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Labor Month In Review. // Monthly Labor Review;Apr2008, Vol. 131 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses reports published within the issue, including one by Cheryl Abbot on the analysis of energy expenditures and prices and another by Mark Gough on the important aspect of conversion for a prominent BLS program.
- Study: Adding insulation saves energy. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jun2006, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the new study which shows that increasing roof insulation levels by adding an extra inch in commercial buildings can significantly reduce energy costs and dependence on foreign oil.
- World Energy Price Summary. // Nauru Country Review;2009, p41
A chart is presented that lists the summary of world energy price from 2005 to 2009.