COMPARISON OF ENERGY EXPENDITURE RECORDED WITH SENSEWEAR PRO2 ARMBAND AND INDIRECT CALORIMETRY DURING TREADMILL WALKING AND RUNNING IN ADOLESCENTS WITH AND WITHOUT ASTHMA
- Property owners look to curb energy costs. GALLAGHER, PATRICK // Westchester County Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p2
The article reports on the move of property owners of Westchester County to accept the challenge of the rising energy costs in New York.
- Groups push against cap-and-trade attacks. Wilson, Reid // Hill;7/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 81, p6
The article reports on the considerable amount of money spent by the Blue-Green Alliance, a coalition of labor, environmental and veteran groups to defend the Democrat legislators, who supported the cap-and-trade-legislation against the attacks from the Republicans in the U.S.
- Energy: your say. // Works Management;Mar2012, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p7
The article presents common on the best move that the government of Great Britain could take to alleviate energy prices.
- Companies should watch fuel costs in tough times. Holland, Barney // Fort Worth Business Press;9/6/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p26
The article discusses the value of fuel cards in assisting companies to monitor fuel costs.
- Carrier Launches Energy Experts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/2/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 14, p6
The article offers information on Carrier Corp.'s Energy Expert program which is designed for the company's dealers and aims to improve consumer energy costs.
- effort. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p727
A definition of the term "effort," which refers to the expenditure of energy, is presented.
- energy expenditure, basal. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p775
A definition of the medical term "energy expenditure, basal," which refers to the energy used by an individual who is at rest but not asleep , is presented.
- Minister defends energy prices. // Works Management;Jan2012, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p9
The article offers the insights of Charles Hendry, energy minister in Great Britain, regarding the hikes in the energy costs which according to him are necessary for a sustainable energy market in the country.
- Energy assistance. // Jackson Advocate;7/26/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 41, p9A
The article informs that Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) provides financial assistance to eligible households in Jackson, to help pay the costs of home energy bills and other energy related services.
- EDITORIAL. // International Journal of Occupational Medicine & Environmental H;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, pIII
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by T. Ritvanen on the effect of aerobic fitness on physiological stress in the work of teachers and another by A. Kaleta on the connection between occupational and leisure time energy expenditure and body mass index.