Unit-Based Shared Governance Leads the Journey of Creating a Healthy Work Environment
- New Zealand news. Zander, Jan // Australian & New Zealand Continence Journal;Autumn2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p29
The article offers news and updates pertaining to continence in New Zealand including acknowledgement of the Continence Foundation of Australia (CFA)'s support to the New Zealand Continence Association (NZCA); the launch of the Continence Awareness Week with a "Pelvic Floor First" theme; and a...
- EDUCATION & TRAINING. Nemec, Patricia B.; Gould, Diane; Seibold, Michael; Rice, Dennis // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p411
The article reports on the role that key messages about several topics, including vision, mission and practice principles, play in successful training programs which are used with employees of psychiatric rehabilitation facilities. In the article the authors offer their opinions on training...
- IN YOUR WORKPLACE. White, Graham // Independent Nurse;3/4/2013, p43
The article provides an answer to a question on development of a mission statement for an organization.
- When sizing up goal performance, don't overlook the positives. // Sales Insider;8/31/2012, Vol. 6 Issue 143, p2
The article discusses issues that should be considered by a salesperson when sizing up business goal performance.
- Food for thought in business rebuilding. Sexton, Richard // Mortgage Strategy;4/11/2011, p16
The article suggests that taking advantage of all talents and replacing lost experience are the right approach and step in rebuilding business.
- 5 wellness ROI mistakes to avoid. Ridell, Linda K. // Employee Benefit News;Jul2012, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p44
The article offers the author's insights on several mistakes to be avoided in wellness programs including schemes with unclear goals, the comparison of participants to non-participants and the assumption that health claims data are difficult to handle.
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. // Anvil's Ring;Winter2012/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p3
In this article, the author discusses his goals as president of the periodical.
- Urge your team to join forces in pursuing a goal. // Managing People at Work;Jun2011, Issue 351, p6
The article focuses on the creation of an environment where everyone can share assignments and joins forces to produce results in the U.S.
- Is Your Team Headed For Trouble? Heed These Signs. // TeamWork;Aug2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
The article focuses on several signals shared by Rick Barra which can let you identify that the team may be loosing its effectiveness including if members are not participating, not following the procedure, and team members are interested in their own goals rather than that of the team.
- core value. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p525
A definition of the term "core value," which refers to an idea that unites individuals and defines the efforts and goals of the organization for which they work, is presented.