Use of Software to Improve Nosocomial Urinary Tract Infections
- 2008 CHLA Conference / 2008 CongrÃ©s de la ABSC. // Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association (JCHLA);Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p96
The article lists the abstracts presented during the Canadian Health Libraries Association Conference held on May 26-20, 2008 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, including "WISE: Web-based Interactive Support and Education," "Value of demonstration authoring software in a hospital library," and "Sailing...
- St Elizabeth's Finds Right Solution for Archiving and Disaster Recovery. Diiullio, Renee // Imaging Economics;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p18
An abstract of the online article "Imaging Informatics," is presented.
- Bridging the basic biomedical researches and clinical practices with biomedical informatics. Lei Liu; Zuofeng Li // Journal of Translational Medicine;2012, Vol. 10 Issue Suppl 2, pA52
An abstract of the article "Bridging the basic biomedical researches and clinical practices with biomedical informatics," by Lei Liu and Zuofeng is presented.
- Health informatics standardization and RHIS construction patterns. Ren, Guanhua // Journal of Translational Medicine;2012, Vol. 10 Issue Suppl 2, pA54
An abstract of the article "Health informatics standardization and RHIS construction patterns," by Guanhua Ren is presented.
- Informatics. // Laboratory Investigation (00236837);Feb2015 Supplement, Vol. 95, p395
The article presents abstracts on medical informatics topics which include barcoding in surgical pathology at a teritary care hospital, computerized nuclear shape analysis of prostate biopsy, and diagnostic time in digital pathology.
- A critical inventory of preoperative skull replicas. // British Dental Journal;12/7/2013, Vol. 215 Issue 11, p561
Proven diagnostic and surgical insight must not be 'replaced by uncritical belief in informatics tools'.
- ABSTRACTS / RÃ‰SUMÃ‰S. // Journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association (JCHLA);Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p85
The article presents abstracts related to clinical librarians which includes an overview on the mission and objectives of the European Association for Health Information and Libraries (EAHIL), roles of libraries on the organizational development of professional services, and the study of...
- Working towards integration: Advancing Care Coordination & TeleHealth Deployment (ACT) Programme. Davidson, Rosemary J. C.; Bescos, Cristina; Newman, Stanton // International Journal of Integrated Care (IJIC);Nov2014 Supplement, Vol. 14, p74
Co-ordinated Care (CC) and TeleHealth (TH) services have the potential to deliver quality care to chronically ill patients. They can both reduce the economic burden of chronic care and maximise the delivery of clinical services. The value of TeleHealth services has been highlighted in the...
- PLATFORM SHORT ABSTRACT PRESENTATIONS. // Journal of Pathology Informatics;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, pS13
The article presents abstracts of the articles including "Informatics Infrastructure Requirements for Clinical Next Generation Sequencing: Challenges and Solutions," by Somak Roy and colleagues, "Integrating Robotic Analyzer with LIS to Reduce Human Errors in HPV Reporting," by Peter Gershkovich...