Using an EBP Model to Answer Clinical Inquiry Questions: Making Structured Curiosity a PRIORITY
- Move over reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic ï¿½. Phillips, Bob // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p25
An abstract of the article "Move Over Reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic ï¿½ " by Bob Phillips is presented.
- Knowledge Translation in Audiology: Promoting the Clinical Application of Best Evidence. Moodie, S. T.; Kothari, A.; Bagatto, M. P.; Seewald, R. C.; Miller, L. T.; Scollie, S. D. // CASLPO Today;Spring2012, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p32
An abstract of the article concerning evidence-based practice (EBP) and clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) by S. T. Moodie and colleagues is presented.
- Using Guidelines to Increase Appropriate Use of Therapeutic Beds for Patients With Pulmonary Alterations. C., Walker; S., Lerum // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe49
An abstract of the article "Using Guidelines to Increase Appropriate Use of Therapeutic Beds for Patients With Pulmonary Alterations," by C. Walker and S. Lerum is presented.
- A KNOWLEDGE TRANSLATION INITIATIVE TO ENHANCE EVIDENCE-INFORMED CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF ACHILLES TENDINOPATHY: THE PURPOSE, PROCESS AND OUTCOMES OF THE BC TENDINOPATHY TOOLKIT. Hoens, A. M.; Ezzat, A.; Anthony, J.; Scott, A.; Yates, M.; Justesen, J. R.; Hughes, D. // British Journal of Sports Medicine;Jun2013, Vol. 47 Issue 9, special section p11
An abstract of the article "A Knowledge Translation Initiative to Enhance Evidence-Informed Clinical Management of Achilles Tendinopathy: The Purpose, Process and Outcomes of the BC Tendinopathy Toolkit" by A. M. Hoens et al. is presented
- Focus on Research. Hunter, Elaine // British Journal of Occupational Therapy;Sep2008, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p388
An abstract of the article "Evidence and practice: an exploration of the AHP manager's perception and understanding of their role as a facilitator in implementing evidence-based practice," by Elaine Hunter is presented.
- Implementing evidence-based medicine practice in Indonesia: before, now, and the future. Sastroasmoro, Sudigdo // International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology;2013, Vol. 2013 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the study "Implementing Evidence-Based Medicine Practice in Indonesia: Before, Now, and the Future" by Sudigdo Sastroasmoro is presented.
- Evidence based care of type 1 diabetes in the asia pacific region. Craig, Maria // International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology;2013, Vol. 2013 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the study "Evidence Based Care of Type 1 Diabetes in the Asia Pacific Region" by Maria Craig is presented.
- 120 Evidence based practice for chronic failure beyond city limits. Clark, R.A.; Stewart, S.; The, CHF-GISCA Study Team & The CASE Study Team // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p30
An abstract of the study "Evidence based practice for chronic heart failure beyond city limits," by R. A. Clark and S. Stewart is presented.
- 520 Prescribing patterns for evidence-based drug therapy in patients with chronic heart failure: are target doses and multiple medication therapies realistic? Driscoll, A.; Worrall Carter, L.; Hare, D.L.; Davidson, P.M.; Riegel, B.; Tonkin, A.; Stewart, S. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;
The article presents an abstract of the study "Prescribing Patterns for Evidence-Based Drug Therapy in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure: Are Target Doses and Multiple Medication Therapies Realistic?," by A. Driscoll and colleagues.