Taking Advantage of Technology: Creation of an ICU Website As a Resource for Education and Communication
- Phenomic technologies in drug discovery of neglected diseases. Nehrbass, Ulf // BMC Proceedings;2010 Supplement 1, Vol. 5 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the paper on the phenomic technologies in drug discovery presented during the Institut Pasteur International Network Annual Scientific Meeting at Hong Kong, China, from November 22-23, 2010 is presented.
- Applying Evidence for Medical Technologies. // American Health & Drug Benefits;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p192
An abstract of the article "Applying Evidence for Medical Technologies," is presented.
- Novel microfluidic technologies for portable diagnostics systems. Lee, Abraham // BMC Proceedings;Jan2010 Supplement 3, Vol. 4, p1
An abstract of the article "Novel microfluidic technologies for portable diagnostics systems," that was presented at the conference titled "Immunodiagnosis of Tuberculosis: New Questions, New Tools," held on September 21-23, 2008 in Virginia Beach, Virginia, U.S., is presented.
- Consuming the Cyborg. Bhattacharyya, Arundhati; Kedzior, Richard // Advances in Consumer Research;2012, Vol. 40, p960
An abstract of the study "Consuming the Cyborg," by Arundhati Bhattacharyya and Richard Kedzior is presented.
- 306 Impact of new technologies on the clinical care of heart failure patients. San Vicente Urondo, L.; Galofre, N.; Gonzalez, J.A.; Galvez, E.; Altimira, M.; Ortega, L.; Fuster, D.; Planas, F. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;
An abstract of the study "Impact of New Technologies on the Clinical Care of Heart Failure Patients," by N. Galofre and colleagues, is presented.
- Medical technology. // Life Extension;Mar2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p81
Presents several abstracts on medical technology published in the 2002 issue of the 'Life Extension' journal. 'Regeneration of Ischemic Cardiac Muscle and Vascular Endothelium by Adult Stem Cells' published in the 2001 issue of the 'Journal of Clinical Investigation;' 'Bone Marrow Cells...
- Potential of mobile technology in meeting the public health needs in developing countries. Kouadio, Isidore Koffi; Ghazi, Hasanain Faisal; Maimaiti, Namaitijiang; Rahimi, Azam; Mohamed Aljunid, Syed // BMC Public Health;2012, Vol. 12 Issue Suppl 2, p1
An abstract of the article "Potential of mobile technology in meeting the public health needs in developing countries," by Isidore Koffi Kouadio and colleagues is presented.
- The UNU-CBGs: development and deployment of a real international open source Casemix grouper for resource challenged countries. Aljunid, S. M.; Hamzah, S. M.; Mutalib, S. A.; Nur, A. M.; Shafie, N.; Sulong, S. // BMC Health Services Research;2011 Supplement 1, Vol. 11 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "The UNU-CBGs: development and deployment of a real international open source Casemix grouper for resource challenged countries," by S.M. Aljunid and colleagues is presented.
- The Usage of Genetic Technologies in Endocrine Diseases. Özkınay, Ferda // Journal of Clinical Research in Pediatric Endocrinology;2015 Supplement, Vol. 7, p23
An abstract of the article regarding the usage of genetic technologies in the treatment of endocrine diseases is presented.