Take Apart and Make New so as to Help Others: Improving Patient Flow From the ED to the MICU Using a Kaizen Model
- Apt. REITs may take lumps. Morrissey, Janet // Crain's Chicago Business;9/15/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p25
The article presents information related to the performance of apartment real estate investment trusts (REITs) in 2008. As reported, in September 2008, an index of 16 apartment REITs tracked by Bloomberg LP was up 11% so far this year, helped by companies such as Chicago, Illinois-based Equity...
- Miss scarlet. Bengoechea, Fernando // New York;03/23/98, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p44
Delights over the apartment of Liz O'Brien in the SoHo section of New York City. The furniture to be found in her apartment and her shop, Forty One; The rooms of the apartment all being painted in different shades of red; Her favorite furniture designers being the Shakers.
- A ROSIE FUTURE. Dagostino, Mark // People;11/13/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 20, p62
This article reports on actress and television host Rosie O'Donnell. O'Donnell is reaching out to Hurricane Katrina victims by building playgrounds and classrooms for families in New Orleans, Louisiana. O'Donnell, whose For All Kids Foundation teamed up with local churches, the federal...
- South Florida's house of condo cards. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Jan2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p52
The article focuses on the decline of South Florida's apartment and condominium market. The supply of rental space is so huge making many apartment landlords offer up to two months of free rent just to compete. The Web site www.blockcondounits.com was launched in August 2007, to help property...
- This Man Knows What Your House Is Worth. Robledo, S. Jhoanna // New York;4/16/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p72
The article focuses on real-estate appraiser Jonathan Miller. It is inferred that Miller has near-celebrity status in New York City. Particular focus is given to what makes Miller so successful. The article suggests that it is the techniques that he uses and the attention to detail that sets...
- RE:CAP. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p180
The article recaps real estate-related happenings in New York in August 2015 including the sale of a Windsor Terrace bungalow in Brooklyn, the SoHo loft made famous in the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" that is up for rent, and the combined apartments that make up the home of real estate...
- SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND. MICHEAL CLIFFORD // Daily Mail;3/ 8/2013, p59
O'ROURKE MAKES IT SO LOUTH AND CLEAR
- Brad Pitt's foundation will help convert old Kansas City school to apartments. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;2/21/2012, p5
The article reports that the Make It Right Foundation founded by actor Brad Pitt will help in the renovation of Bancroft School in Kansas City, Missouri into affordable apartments and a community center.
- AMERICAN CHIC. LOPEZ-CORDERO, MARIO // Veranda;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p96
The article focuses on a New York City apartment that was decorated by designer Thomas O'Brien using bookcases, blue-gray walls and picture windows.