Staffing Interviews: Not Just for Nurse Managers
- PomaÅ¾e li motivacijski intervju pri radu s bolesnicima? Heinrich, Marija; Hrstić, Nada // Cardiologia Croatica;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 9 Issue 9/10, p496
INTRODUCTION: One of the more important role nurses is to educate patients. Through education we want a patient to learn as much about his/her disease as possible, to adopt acceptable behavior relating to his/her health and thus influence the cardiovascular disease risk factors. Targeted and...
- Under what conditions? Therapist and client characteristics moderate the role of change talk in brief motivational intervention. Gaume, Jacques; Magill, Molly; Longabaugh, Richard; Bertholet, Nicolas; Gmel, Gerhard; Daeppen, Jean-Bernard // Addiction Science & Clinical Practice;2013 Supplement, Vol. 8, p1
An abstract of the article "Under what conditions? Therapist and client characteristics moderate the role of change talk in brief motivational intervention," by Jacques Gaume and colleagues is presented.
- 20. RESEARCH AND RESEARCH TECHNIQUES. Kelly, Eugene J. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1956, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p94
The article presents a section of abstracts related to marketing research. They include "New idea in market research," "How to solve a typical consumer research problem," and "The circular test of bias in personal interview surveys."
- Emergency Hearts/Molotov Dreams: A scott crow Reader. // Earth First! Journal;Winter2015, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p75
No abstract available.
- 24. RESEARCH TECHNIQUE. Breyer, Ralph F. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1947, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p119
Several abstracts related to research technique are presented. They include "The interviewer's guide," "Selection, training and supervision of part-time field investigators," and "Bibliography on sampling procedure."
- The impact of motivational interviewing to reduce alcohol use among adults in treatment for depression. Satre, Derek D.; Sterling, Stacy A.; Leibowitz, Amy; Lu, Wendy; Weisner, Constance // Addiction Science & Clinical Practice;2013 Supplement, Vol. 8, p1
An abstract of the article "The impact of motivational interviewing to reduce alcohol use among adults in treatment for depression," by Derek D. Satre and colleagues is presented.
- JAPhA STAT! // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p455
The article presents pharmacy-related abstracts such as "Motivational interviewing for medication adherence," by Marissa C. Salvo and colleagues, and "Accelerating quality improvement within your organization: Applying the Model for Improvement," by Ashley Crowl and colleagues.
- Watching Television While Exercising May Serve as an Enjoyable Distraction . . . If You Like the Show/Improvements in Adherence to Obesity Treatment with Motivational Interviewing in Adolescents/If You Build It, Those Least Likely to Exercise Will Come... Shields, Christopher // Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology;Oct2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p542
The article presents abstracts on sport and exercise psychology topics including the impact of watching television on postexercise mood, the use of motivational interviewing in obesity treatment, and the association between sport participation and adolescent athletes' well-being.
- Current Contents & English Summaries. // Sosiologia;2008, Issue 4, p372
The article presents abstracts of articles published within the issue of the periodical including one on the application of group interviews in social scientific research design, another on the association between trust, rhetoric, and the rationality of science, and one on the marketing of...