Organizational Commitment to Heart Failure Program Yields Specialty Certification
- Evidence for education. Carey, M.; Khunti, K.; Davies, m. // African Journal of Diabetes Medicine;Nov2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p26
An abstract of the article "Structured education in diabetes: a review of the evidence," by M. Carey, K. Khunti, and M. Davies is presented.
- providing information improves subjective outcomes but may not improve clinical outcomes in patients with stroke or their carers. Ireland, Sandra // Evidence Based Nursing;Jan2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p15
An abstract is presented of the article "Information Provision for Stroke Patients and Their Caregivers" by J. Smith et al. which appeared in a 2008 issue of "Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews" along with a brief commentary on the abstract.
- Pravodobnom edukacijom pacijenata do smanjenja moguÄ‡ih komplikacija kod primjene antikoagulantnih lijekova. Leško, Božica; Ban, Lidija // Cardiologia Croatica;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 9 Issue 9/10, p490
The anticoagulant drugs reduce the chance of formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and the heart. They are particularly important in the prevention and treatment of venous thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrhythmias, after myocardial infarction and after heart valve replacement....
- 364 Development and testing of the Dutch Heart Failure Knowledge scale. Van der Wal, M.; Jaarsma, T. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p71
An abstract of the article "Development and Testing of the Dutch Heart Failure Knowledge Scale," by M. VanderWal and T. Jaarsma, is presented.
- 366 Patient's education by nurse: what we really do achieve. González, B.; Lupon Roses, J.; Parajón, T.; Urrutia, A.; Altimir, S.; Coll, R.; Prats, M.; Valle, V. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p72
An abstract of the article "Patient's Education by Nurse: What We Really Do Achieve," by B. GonzÃ¡lez and colleagues, is presented.
- 370 Nurse-led clinics for chronic heart failure improves and retains patients' knowledge about their condition. Parker, A.C.; Witte, K.K.A.; Cleland, J.G.F.; Clark, A.L. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p73
An abstract of the article "Nurse-Led Clinics for Chronic Heart Failure Improves and Retains Patients' Knowledge About Their Condition," by A. C. Parker and colleagues, is presented.
- 215 Patient education in heart failure management needs evidence-based assessment. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p40
An abstract of the study "Patient Education in Heart Failure Management Needs Evidence-Based Assessment," by I. Ekman and colleagues, is presented.
- 350 Optimum method for education of patients with II-IV FC CHF: Results of a two-year follow-up. Arutyunov, G.; Evzerikhina, A. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;
An abstract of the article "Optimum Method for Education of Patients With II-IV FC CHF: Results of a Two-Year Follow-Up," by G. Arutyunov and A. Evzerikhina is presented.
- Role of education in treatment of chronic heart failure. Evzerikhina, E.V.; Arutyunov, G.P. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p147
An abstract of the article "Role of education in treatment of chronic heart failure," by E. V. Evzerikhina and G. P. Arutyunov is presented.