Opening New PICU Beds Requires a Multifaceted Strategic Plan
- Introducing physician's assistants into PICU -- disparities, solutions and transferable lessons. White, H.; Round, J. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Education & Practice Edition;Apr2011 Supplement, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p106
An abstract of the article "Introducing Physician's Assistants Into PICU--Disparities, Solutions and Transferable Lessons," by H. White and J. Round is presented.
- Tracheostomy on the paediatric intensive care unit. Wood, D.; McShane, P.; Davis, P. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Education & Practice Edition;Apr2011 Supplement, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p103
An abstract of the article "Tracheostomy on the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit," by D. Wood and colleagues is presented.
- Pediatrics. // Current Medical Literature: Respiratory Medicine;2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p101
The article presents abstracts on pediatrics including the perspectives of parents on a physician-parent conference after the death of a child in the pediatric intensive care unit and an examination of the effect of antibiotic prescribing on antibiotic resistance in individual children in...
- Emergency medicine and intensive care joint session. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Mar2009, Vol. 94 Issue 0, pA46
The article presents abstracts on papers related to paediatric emergency medicine and intensive care in Great Britain including one on the use of therapeutic hypothermia after paediatric cardiac arrest by B. Scholefield, H. Duncan and K. Morris, one on the aetiology of childhood burns by S....
- Cardiology. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Mar2009, Vol. 94 Issue 0, pA52
The article presents abstracts on papers related to paediatric cardiology in Great Britain including one on the provision of cardiology services in non-cardiac paediatric intensive care units (PICU) by Thyagarajan and colleagues, one on the outcome and antenatal management of fetal...