I Finally Got the Schedule That I Wanted: Initiating a Self-Scheduling Committee in a Progressive Care Unit
- An event scheduler for control applications. Ramakrishnan, K.V. // EDN;6/6/96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p155
Describes an event scheduler for control applications. Hardware requirements; Data structure; Timer handler; Multiple timer services; Dispatcher algorithm; Waveform generation example.
- Scheduled hierarchy--an overview. Samad, Sarwar A. // Cost Engineering;Apr98, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on the hierarchy of schedules based on the ability to manage and control a project. Details on planning successful management of summary schedule; Reference to the `Scheduling Handbook'; Information on the CPM analysis; Details on the project control schedule; Use of the work breakdown...
- Allocating non-unitary resources in a constraint-based... Gini, G.; Zaraga, F. // International Journal of Expert Systems;1996, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p481
Discusses the allocation of a non-unitary resource in a constraint-based scheduler. Managerial and organizational problems of industrial plants; Definition of scheduling as a constraint satisfaction problem.
- TRAPS--a time dependent resource allocation language. Trzewik, Gabriel; Gudes, Ehud // International Journal of Expert Systems;1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p53
Discusses Time-Supporting Resource Allocation Problem Specification (TRAPS), a generalization of Resource Allocation Problem Specification (RAPS), a general language on Scheduling problems. Advantages of TRAPS; Information on the generalized inference engine that runs complied TRAPS programs;...
- A snapshot of the future. Wegner, Gerald // Pest Control;Dec97, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p36
Details the author's schedule as a traveling companion of a pest control technical director. Includes meeting with PCTronics sales representative about PestScan's thermal optical-detection system; Lunch meeting with a ProFleet representative; Check electronic mail and messages.
- 2012 Varsity Rebel Cup Brackets and Games. // Free Press (Buda, TX);1/11/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 40, p2B
The article presents the schedule of 2012 Varsity Rebel Cup Brackets and Games in Texas.
- Cooperative program planning and flexible scheduling... Mills, Mary Louise // Emergency Librarian;Sept/Oct91, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p25
Analyzes principals' attitudes towards cooperative program planning and use of flexible scheduling, and to ascertain the degree to which these practices are occurring in the elementary and junior high schools in Halifax City. Recommendation considered in developing questions for interviewing...
- Sometimes the clock just isn't enough to stay on time. Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);3/14/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p9B
The author reflects on her appointments for her knee therapies and other appointments which she failed to fulfill because of mix-ups in her schedules.
- 36-24-36. Cometbus, Aaron // Tikkun;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p43
Narrates experiences on fixing schedules. Benefits of coordinating schedules; Problems encountered in rearrangement schedules.
- Guest editorial: 'New trends in scheduling'. Bender, Michael; Blazewicz, Jacek; Pesch, Erwin; Trystram, Denis; Zhang, Guochuan // Journal of Scheduling;Aug2013, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p347
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including exact algorithms for inventory constrained scheduling on a single machine, multi-criteria scheduling and hierarchical scheduling strategies for parallel tasks and advanced reservations...