Did You Know? A Solution to Enhance the Knowledge of Nurses
- North Dakota Nurse Practice Act CE Course Newly Revised. // Dakota Nurse Connection;Winter2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p13
The article offers information on a North Dakota Nurse Practice Act continuing education course which was revised by the U.S. National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
- Continuing Nursing Education Offerings. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Apr-Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
A calendar of continuing education programs of the Kansas Nursing Board as of 2012 is presented including "Dealing with Asthma, Allergies, and 21st Century Illnesses" on April 11, "When Life Gives You Lemons: Strategies for Dealing with any Kind of Loss," on April 12 and "Understanding Anxiety...
- Community college nurses training comes under fire. Gray, Autumn // Community College Week;10/21/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
States that the United States Department of Education will decide whether they will continue to recognize the main accrediting organization for nursing schools, the National League for Nursing. Questioning of adequacy of community colleges associate's degree nursing programs by nursing boards;...
- CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION OFFERINGS. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Jan-Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p15
The article offers information on several Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) workshops to be held in Kansas in 2013, on topics including wellness, workplace stress management, and healthier lifestyle.
- Continuing Nursing Education Offerings. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Jul-Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p18
A list of continuing nursing education offerings in Kansas is presented, including those in Region III, Region VII, and Region VIII.
- CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION OFFERINGS. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Oct-Dec2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the Cardiovascular Update program to be held in Salina, Kansas on October 24, 2013, Understanding Acute Ischemic Stroke workshop to be held in Salina, Kansas on November 7, 2013, and home care workshop to be held in Clay Center, Kansas on November 16, 2013.
- Quality Education: The Clinical Application. Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Dec2013, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p527
In this article, the author focuses on the impact of continuing education (CE) on the on the clinical competence of nurses. She states that CE enables CE participants to engage in group work and low-fidelity simulation and CE also helps nurses to prioritize direct care. She mentions that there...
- CNE INSTRUCTIONS. // Hospital Peer Review;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p58
The article announces that nurses can participate in the Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) program in the U.S. by reading the May 2011 issue of the "Hospital Peer Review" journal.
- CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION OFFERINGS. // Nursing Newsletter (Kansas Board of Nursing);Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p14
A calendar of continuing nursing education offerings in Kansas from April to August 2014 is presented including Nursing: The Power Profession! in Salina, Healing Touch Level One in Baldwin City and Simple Solutions for Resolving Conflicts in Topeka.
- Enhance your care coordination and patient engagement skills. // American Nurse;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p11
The article presents the new modules from the American Nurses Association (ANA) CE, namely, "Navigating New Frontiers: Nursing's Role in Care Coordination," "Navigating New Frontiers: Care Coordination and the Essential Role of Nursing," and Navigating Patient Engagement: Nursing's Priority."