Conquering the CCRN Exam With Confidence
- Center seeks to update nurse practitioner exams. // Primary Care Weekly;3/3/97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the efforts of the American Nurses Credentialing Center to update the content of nurse practitioner examinations to ensure they address the skills needed for practice. Conduct of survey for the purpose.
- 16,908 pass nursing licensure examination. // Filipino Reporter;2/1/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that a total of 16,908 examinees passed the licensure examination for nurses topped by Glicyl Alvero from Colegio de Sta. Lourdes of Leyte Foundation Inc., Leyte, Philippines who received a grade of 85.80%.
- Why 12,000 nurses' licensing exams were scrapped. Harvey, Suzanne // RN;Nov79, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p93
Analyzes the decision of New York State officials not to honor the result of the 1979 registered nurse licensing examination. Reason behind the move; Basis of the decision; Effect of the decision on nurses.
- Puzzlers from Lippincott's's State Board Review. Lewis, LuVerne Wolff // RN;Apr82, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p87
Presents a nursing quiz about handling a patient diagnosed of pneumococcal pneumonia.
- Puzzlers from Lippincott's State Board Review. Lewis, LuVerne Wolff // RN;Sep82, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p107
Presents sample questions from Lippincott's State Board Review for nursing.
- NEBDN examiners needed. // Vital;Summer2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p11
The article announces that the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN) aims to recruit new Panel of Examiner members to assess the 2011 National Certificate in Dental Nursing Qualification.
- CCC announces nursing-student exam, placement results. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/25/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p6B
The article reports on the Cayuga Community College (CCC) announcing the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) score of the 2013 nursing class wherein the recent graduates of two-year associate in applied science degree got a 100 percent passing rate for a third straight year.
- 22,760 graduates pass nursing licensure exam. // Filipino Reporter;2/17/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that 22,760 nursing graduates have passed the licensure exam in the Philippines, with Jerald Pelayo of Mindanao-based Mountain View College topping the examination.
- WORLD IN BRIEF. // Nursing Standard;4/4/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p11
The article offers world news briefs as of April 4, 2012 on topics including the projected workforce shortage of nurses in Australia by 2025, the number of non-Japanese nurses that have passed Japanâ€™s nurse examination in 2012, and the number of nurses that retired from Irelandâ€™s...