"Yikes! A New Grad in the PACU?" Creating a Healthy Work Environment Through True Collaboration
- Parents in the recovery room: Survey of parental and staff attitudes. Hall, P.A.; Payne, J.F. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/21/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6973, p163
Reports on the survey of parental and staff attitudes regarding the presence of parents in the recovery room. Comparison of British and American recovery room practices; Methodology; Comment of recovery staff on the presence of parents in the recovery room; Belief of parents on the effect of...
- Candid Camera. B. L. K., Simon // New York;10/6/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p48
Presents several recovery rooms in Manhattan, New York City. Locations of recovery rooms; Costs of recovery rooms; Services offered by recovery rooms.
- The recovery room: off limits to the family? Cappielo, Ellen Jenkin; Cappiello, Ellen Jenkin // RN;Jun84, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p15
Discusses the hospital policy which limits the patient's family off the recovery room. Reason for the off-limit policy.
- PAR nurse. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1715
A definition of the term "PAR nurse" which refers to postanesthesia recovery room nurse is presented.
- Recovery from anaesthesia. Lunn, John N. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/26/94, Vol. 308 Issue 6932, p804
Emphasizes the clinical problems associated with recovery from anaesthesia in Great Britain. Importance of recovery room for surgical patients; Advantages of post anaesthesia care unit; Identification of the preventive aspects of care in the recovery room .
- Management of complex clinical issues within the perioperative environment - Reflective Essay:. Smyth, Liam // Operating Theatre Journal;Dec2015, Issue 303, p10
No abstract available.
- The Complete Recovery Room Book, Fifth Edition. Gray, M. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Mar2015, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p282
No abstract available.
- Reducing the patient's fear of the recovery room. Haven, Lillian Collins; Haven Jr., George A. // RN;Jan75, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on a program at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Dallas, Texas aimed at reducing the patient's fear of recovery room. Details of how the program operates; Benefits of the program to both patients and nurses; Indications of the success of the program.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO MEASURE TEMPERATURE IN THE ANAESTHETIC ROOM? // Technic: The Journal of Operating Department Practice;May2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p10
The article presents a study which aims to review the literature about temperature monitoring during anaesthesia and the effects of inadequate perioperative thermoregulation. Data on patients' temperatures from anaesthetic rooms during a 4-week period are gathered to determine if there is...