Nurses' Innovative Approach to Weaning Process Prevents Blood Loss
- Dabigatran vs warfarin: Less bleeding? // OB/GYN Clinical Alert;Nov2009 Clinical Briefs, p21
An abstract of the article "Dabigatran vs warfarin: Less bleeding," by S. J. Connolly is presented.
- Heparin. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2015, Vol. 1541 Issue 1, p142
An abstract of the article "Acute adrenal insufficiency associated with bilateral adrenal hemorrhage in the course of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)," by M. H. Horani and colleagues is presented.
- Pharmacology. // Age & Ageing;May99 Supplement 1, Vol. 28, p38
Presents several abstracts on pharmacology. 'Drug Absorption May Be Delayed After Stroke,' by M. Rizeq, S. George, R.A. Braithwaite and P. Crome; 'Audit of Elderly Patients on Oral Anticoagulants With INRs of 8 and Above,' by M.C. Casey, P. Murphy and P. Crome; 'Polypharmacy in Residents of...
- Anticoagulation reduces cancer risk after thromboembolism. // Geriatrics;Sep2000, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p93
Presents an abstract of the study `Incidence of Cancer After Prophylaxis With Warfarin Against Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism,' by S. Schulman and P. Lindmarker, which appeared in the June 2000 issue of the `New England Journal of Medicine.'
- Clopidogrel/warfarin. // Reactions Weekly;7/13/2013, Issue 1461, p14
An abstract of the article "Breast hematoma complicating anticoagulant therapy: management and literature review," by N. S. Salemis is presented.
- Fluindione overdose. // Reactions Weekly;Mar2014, Vol. 1494 Issue 1, p25
An abstract of the article "Intramural duodenal hematoma due to the overdose of AVK; Contribution of CT scan: A case report," by A. A. Dia and colleagues is presented.
- Phenprocoumon. // Reactions Weekly;May2014, Vol. 1499 Issue 1, p26
An abstract of the article "Non-traumatic splenic rupture in a patient on oral anticoagulation," by M. M. De Kubber and colleagues is presented.
- Clopidogrel. // Reactions Weekly;Jan2015, Vol. 1533 Issue 1, p138
An abstract of the article "Multiple hemorrhagic infarcts in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura," by J. Alungal and colleagues is presented.
- Heparin. // Reactions Weekly;Dec2014, Vol. 1530 Issue 1, p116
An abstract of the article "Bilateral adrenal haemorrhage associated with heparin-induced thrombocytopaenia during treatment of fournier gangrene," by T. L. Tattersall and colleagues is presented.