College Student Organ Donation Study: Intervention to Increase Awareness and Registration
- Donation After Cardiac Death. D., Sullivan // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe6
An abstract of the article "Donation After Cardiac Death," by D. Sullivan is presented.
- Organ Donation: It Takes a Community. P., McCabe; E., Fowler; E., Spencer // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe40
An abstract of the article "Organ Donation: It Takes a Community," by P. McCabe, E. Fowler and E. Spencer is presented.
- 772 Improving results of HTx in the era of donor selection criteria expansion. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p175
An abstract of the study "Improving Results of HTx in the Era of Donor Selection Criteria Expansion," by G. Guzzi and colleagues is presented.
- 206 Marginal heart donors for marginal recipients of combined heart and lung transplantation: Case reports. Ben Gal, T.; Kramer, M.; Kogan, A.; Michovitch, R.; Backal, I.; Yaari, V.; Battler, A.; Sahar, G. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p38
An abstract of the study "Marginal Heart Donors for Marginal Recipients of Combined Heart and Lung Transplantation: Case Reports," by T. Ben Gal and colleagues is presented.
- Transplanting high-risk recipients with marginal donor hearts is clinically effective. Russo, M.; Davies, R.; Hong, K.; Chen, J.; Ascheim, D.; Gelijns, A.; Moskowitz, A.; Stewart, A.; Argenziano, M.; Naka, Y. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p147
An abstract of the article "Transplanting high-risk recipients with marginal donor hearts is clinically effective," by M. Russo and colleagues is presented.
- Trends of organ donation and awareness in Ernakulam, Kerala. Guleria, K.; Singh, A. K.; Kumar, B.; Agrawal, P.; Agrawal, S. // BMC Proceedings;2012 Supplement 4, Vol. 6 Issue Suppl 4, p1
An abstract of the article "Trends of organ donation and awareness in Ernakulam, Kerala," by K. Guleria, A. K. Singh, B. Kumar, P. Agrawal, and S. Agrawal is presented.
- Abstracts. // Issues in Law & Medicine;Fall2007, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p203
The article presents abstracts of medical research including "Legal and Ethical Issues Associated with Brain Death," "Avoiding Common Pitfalls in the Determination of Death," and "Donation After Cardiac Death: Major Ethical Issues."
- HLA. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;3/1/99 Supplement 1, Vol. 23, pS101
The article presents abstracts of medical research. They include "Frequencies of HLA DRB1 ALLEL Haplotype Frequencies in a Turkish Registry of Bone Marrow Donors by Low Resolution Typing," "Characterization of the HLA Class 1 Receptor of Natural Killer and T Cells," and "The Efficacy of Domestic...
- MEDICINE ABSTRACTS. // National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly;Winter2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p733
The article presents abstracts on medical topics which include the Development of International Clinical Practice Guidelines, Patients' Quality of Life at the End of Life and Organ Donation.