Leading Change: An Externship Program in the Perioperative Setting
- HISTORY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Togo;Sep2006, p2
The article discusses the history of Togo. Background on human settlement in the area is presented along with the colonization of Germany and France. Changes in the constitution are mentioned, including the term of office of the president. Political parties that existed in Togo include the Parti...
- EVOLUTION OF ABA STANDARDS RELATING TO EXTERNSHIPS: STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION? Joy, Peter A. // Clinical Law Review;Spring2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p681
This article analyzes the evolution of American Bar Association (ABA) Accreditation Standards relating to clinical legal education externship programs. The article explores and evaluates the historical debate among legal educators on the issue of whether the ABA's highly structured regulation of...
- Elant approved as host site for CIA externship program. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval by The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) to Elant as the host site of CIA Externship Program, in which CIA students will attend 18-week externship with Elant.
- SATISFYING EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS THROUGH EXPANDING EXTERNSHIPS IN FOR-PROFIT PLACEMENTS. BEST, EMMA LLOYD // Clinical Law Review;Fall2014, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p1
This article explores the best method for expanding experiential education to create practice ready law school graduates and to meet the American Bar Association's requirement of students participating in a minimum of six credit hours of experiential education. The goal of the article is to...
- EXTERNSHIP DEMOGRAPHICS ACROSS TWO DECADES WITH LESSONS FOR FUTURE SURVEYS. BASU, SUDEB; OGILVY, J. P. // Clinical Law Review;Fall2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p1
This Article reports on the results of a 2007-2009 national survey of externship programs at American law schools and compares many of the data points to previous surveys of externship programs, the 2007-2008 CSALE survey, and some ABA/LSAC data, to chart the growth and increasing sophistication...
- Vet externs work at UW. BURNHAM, T. J. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Nov2012, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p38
The article offers information on the Diagnostic Externship Program availed by veterinary students of the University of Wyoming.
- "Externship" Program Links Canadians With International Experience. // International Educator (1059-4221);Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the move of the government in Alberta in launching an externship program that will link college graduates with overseas work opportunities.
- PRACTICAL EXAMPLES FOR ESTABLISHING AN EXTERNSHIP PROGRAM AVAILABLE TO EVERY STUDENT. Backman, James H. // Clinical Law Review;Fall2007, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
This article focuses on thirty-eight law schools that are providing externship opportunities to a high percentage of their students. The article considers practical means for attaining high levels of student participation in externship learning experiences. The article also considers methods for...
- Microscope camera with CMOS sensor. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Jun/Jul2007, Issue 21, p35
The article evaluates the ProgRes CT3 microscope camera from Jenoptik Laser Optik Systeme GmbH.