Improving RN Satisfaction and Team Communication: The RN in Daily Rounds and Implementation of a Daily Progress Note
- End-of-Life Care: Improving Nurses' Communication With Patients and Their Families. S., Taylor; M., Kok // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pe7
An abstract of the article "End-of-Life Care: Improving Nurses' Communication With Patients and Their Families," by S. Taylor and M. Kok is presented.
- 366 Patient's education by nurse: what we really do achieve. González, B.; Lupon Roses, J.; Parajón, T.; Urrutia, A.; Altimir, S.; Coll, R.; Prats, M.; Valle, V. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p72
An abstract of the article "Patient's Education by Nurse: What We Really Do Achieve," by B. GonzÃ¡lez and colleagues, is presented.
- Abstracts of the Nurses GroupEBMT 2011. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Apr2011 Supplement, Vol. 46, pS392
The article presents abstracts on nursing topics which include "Improving patient care by integrating information methods," by M. Clerici and colleagues, "Post-transplant thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a haematological emergency; a nursing challenge," by J. Baker, and "Tailor-made...
- Abstracts. // Grief Matters: The Australian Journal of Grief & Bereavement;Apr2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p20
The article presents abstracts on nursing practices including an analysis of the grieving process for nurses, the grief experienced by certified nursing assistants, and the grief experiences of nurses following patient death.
- A Short Anorexic Behaviour Scale. Slade, P. D. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jan73, Vol. 122 Issue 566, p83
An abstract of the article "Personality and Psychiatric Treatment Expectancies" is presented. The study focuses on the personality variables underlying patient and therapist expectancies. It further ascertains on the direction of interest in the external world of thoughts and feelings, and a...