The Impact of a Nursing Peer Review Model on Nurse's Perception of Autonomy, Decision Making, and Professional Status
- What to Be Thankful for at The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Nov2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p483
In the article the editor reflects upon the Thanksgiving holiday and acknowledges people who assist her in developing the journal. She thanks a number of people including those who have submitted manuscripts, subscribers to the publication, peer reviewers, Board members and Associate Editors....
- Health related virtual communities and electronic support groups: systematic review of the effects of online peer to peer interactions. // Advances in Mind-Body Medicine;Fall2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p35
Presents an abstract of the article "Health Related Virtual Communities and Electronic Support Groups: Systematic Review of the Effects of Online Peer to Peer Interactions," by G. Eysenbach, J. Powell, M. Englesakis, C. Rizo and A. Stern.
- Peer to Peer and the Music Industry: The Criminalization of Sharing. By M. David (London: Sage, 2010, xiv + 186pp. Â£23.99 pb, Â£60.00 hb). Wall, David S. // British Journal of Criminology;Nov2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p1198
The article reviews the book "Peer to Peer and the Music Industry: The Criminalization of Sharing," by M. David.
- Owens named OJIN editor. // American Nurse;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p6
The article announces that Jackie Owens was appointed as at the American Nurses Association's (ANA) online, peer-reviewed journal, Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN).
- Welcome to the first-ever Liver Nursing Supplement. Menezes, Jolene // Gastrointestinal Nursing;2014 Supplement10, Vol. 12, pS3
An introduction to the "Liver Nursing Supplement" which is a resource for liver nurses that contains peer-reviewed articles, a research roundup, and editorials from its partners.
- ICEA Recognizes Peer Reviewer of 2013. // International Journal of Childbirth Education;Apr2014, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
The article presents a brief profile of family nurse practitioner and certified perinatal nurse Joy Magness, the periodical's peer reviewer of the year for 2013.
- CNE instructions. // Hospital Peer Review;May2009, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p58
The article presents information about a continuing education program for nurses in the May 2009 issue of "Hospital Peer Review."
- Responding to the Peer Review. Quallich, Susanne A. // Urologic Nursing;May/Jun2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p111
The article presents the author's views on the blind peer review, a process which is focused on the maintenance of the works published in periodicals and also works as a quality assurance system for scientific periodicals. Issues related to published articles that are discussed includes...
- Small hospital's nursing peer review helps staff embrace culture of safety. Towne, Jennifer // AHA News;3/8/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses how a strong safety culture among the nursing staff in small hospitals can be achieved through peer reviews. According to Sheila Robinson, a quality management coordinator, peer reviews should be done by an actual peer with similar expertise in order to be successful....