Huddle Up! Creating a Morning Huddle to Get Everyone in the Same Movie
- Ask the expert. Baum, Michael // Pediatric Nephrology;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p184
Provides answers to questions on neonatal nephrology and abstracts of articles on nephrology. Optimal time for intravenous administration of furosemide in severly nephrotic children; Abstract of article dealing with sodium bicarbonate treatment to reduce renal injury that appeared in the 1999...
- PREOPERATIVE FASTING PRACTICES IN PEDIATRICS. // Pediatric Dentistry;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p254
An abstract of the article "Preoperative fasting practices in pediatrics," by L. R. Ferrari, F. M. Rooney and M. A. Rockoff is presented.
- COMPARISON OF VARIOUS DRUGS FOR PEDIATRIC SEDATION-PRELIMINARY REPORT. // Pediatric Dentistry;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p284
An abstract of the article "Comparison of oral chloral hydrate with intramuscular, ketamine, meperidine and promethazine for pediatric sedation: preliminary report," by R. L. Campbell is presented.
- Clinical teaching in paediatrics: understanding perceptions, motives and concerns. Klaber, R. E.; Pollock, I. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;May2009, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p1
An abstract of the article "Clinical teaching in paediatrics: understanding perceptions, motives and concerns," by R. E. Klaber and I. Pollock is presented.
- Clinic letter training and current practice among paediatric specialist registrars. Modgil, G.; Baverstock, A. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p30
An abstract of the article "Clinic Letter Training and Current Practice Among Paediatric Specialist Registrars," by G. Modgil and A. Baverstock is presented.
- Pigs ears and the law of unintended consequences. Magnus, D.; Campbell, J. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p33
An abstract of the article "Pigs Ears and The Law of Unintended Consequences," by D. Magnus and J. Campbell is presented.
- Paediatricians sharing expertise in web-based skills to aid clinical care. Smith, J.-P. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Dec2009, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p36
An abstract of the article "Paediatricians Sharing Expertise in Web-based Skills Aid Clinical Care," by J.-P. Smith is presented.
- NASPEM Abstracts. // Pediatric Exercise Science;Feb2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p83
Presents several abstracts related to pediatric research. 'Data Envelopment Analysis: A Contingent Approach to Training Effect' by G. Blitz, P. Dutta and P. Johnson; 'Risk Factors Screening in a Potuguese Pediatric Population' by S. Guerra, J. Ribeiro, R. Costa, J. Duarte and J. Mota;...
- Research Digest. // Pediatric Exercise Science;Aug1999, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p193
Presents several abstracts about pediatric exercise. 'Effects of Maturation and Gender on Running Economy,' by N. Armstrong, J.R. Welsman and B.J. Kirby published in the 1999 issue of the 'Journal of Sports Sciences'; 'Metabolic and Cardiorespiratory Responses to a Stimulated Duathlon,' by G.A....
- Symposium Abstracts. // Pediatric Exercise Science;Aug1999, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p251
Presents several abstracts of articles presented at the Twentieth International Symposium of the European Group if Pediatric Work Physiology. 'Aerobic Capacity as Related to Leg Strength in Youths With Cystic Fibrosis,' by K.H. Pitetti and V.C. Wondra; 'Benefits Relative to Physical Activity...